Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

лиса

Kettuuu vol.1 8)

YT http://www.youtube.com/user/Kettuuu123?feature=mhum
PLDX http://www.pldx.com/movie/1673/Kettuuu_vol1_8/

Music: Linkin Park – Frgt10
Programss: PLDX,Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas
Frags&Edit: Kettuuu

My first frag movie, and first video what I have ever edited so that is more just a test fragmoviemovie(:D:D) than real frag movie cause I started to make this movie when I launched Sony Vegas and PLDX first time. So if you have any helpfull ideas what i can use in future or anything to say about movie comment please:)

Clips are from teampcw´s, Flai Gaming TF2 cup#1, Wireplay s8 and Assembly Winter 2011 and those all are made after we joined to Immortal eSports 29days ago. Just wanted to get this finished fast cause Im gonna make ETF2L s9 highlights movie after this MAYBE and I dont know when s9 is starting:/

That Assembly winter 2011 clip is little bit laggy dunno why but anyway…

…THANKS FOR WATCHING and COMMENTS PLIZ PLOX

Last edited by лиса,

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

nice and simple. the only thing that was missing is the in-game sound. other than that everything was ok.

Boring.

Psyche

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

Boring.

I liked it :3

Dummy

…actually…. LIKED IT?
huge surprise, didn’t think a scout movie could actually amuse me anymore =p

runy

eX.

nice ;)

лиса

Can u please say something else than just a “Boring” or “Nice” because thats my first edited video/movie ever so i would like to get more constructive comments what there actually was bad or good:P But thanks anyway:)

Psyche

I didn’t feel like typing so I just quoted but whatever. If you insist:

Repetitive music + No in-game sound.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Liked it, although I think you could’ve done better with the music :)

(as in, syncing and stuff)

Last edited by Tommeh,

Dummy

music actually made it for me, i think it was a) the music and b) it was very smooth and the CC was unintrusive. it was just the right time to not get boring and didn’t have awkward lobby-like spy/sniper clips in it to break the scouty feel :D

dellort

I liked it. The game sound could be a little louder though, also that thirdperson view on the clip in badlands house was weird, it didn’t really help to show what was going on. It was good for a first edit though. :)

Editing, music and frags weren’t anything special. Plain avarage. I couldn’t remember anything from it after watching. Seriously needs in-game sounds. Oh and almost no syncing. Well at least you didn’t you use stupid skyboxes or dubstep. I guess that’s something. Trying to be Meatshot movies but fails at that because this is the same shit over and over again we have seen so many times in movies. Nothing new, nothing orginal. That’s why this movie is boring. I have seen it many times before all ready. :/

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Leshey

nice and simple. the only thing that was missing is the in-game sound. other than that everything was ok.

лиса

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

Trying to be Meatshot movies but fails at that because this is the same shit over and over again we have seen so many times in movies.:/

seriously, u compare my FIRST video what i have EVER edited to Meatshot movies??:D and i have only seen 1 meatshot movie and didnt even like that:D and in Meatshot movies frags are from premier/div1 scout and i have played only 2 seasons tf2:D u are retarted if u compare my video to Meatshot movies:D

Last edited by лиса,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »