Forum

Wade by NaF

Created 17th February 2011 @ 10:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

iQue

keso

Damnit those particles are obnoxious :X

It’s a decent movie, but not everything has to be slow motion > frag > violent screen shaking and flashing repeated over and over. Song got a bit monotonous after the first minute or so too :p

Kinyu

popkõrns

Wow, they actually ruined Bloc Party song. Didn’t know that was possible. Way to go.

Last edited by Kinyu,

octochris

(0v0)

this is not cod4. i would like to be actually able to see the frags, thanks.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Kinyu

Wow, they actually ruined Bloc Party song. Didn’t know that was possible. Way to go.

indeed, my ears cried

Last edited by broesel,

antyjc

2ne1

Frags are pretty boring in tf2 though, everyone has seen massive sprees, airshots etc, unless it’s a really sick shot that needs to actually be seen and not edited, i’m not too fussed about the overediting, personally i like it.

Wabbeh

Reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Ud1DZzLbU

You don’t need to go superfast then SLOOOOOWMOOOO for the killing shots for scout frags.

dellort

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

At least he can do something different, you just reuse the same fonts, colours and editing over and over again.

I agree completely this type of edit is very unique and refeshing.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cod+frag+clip&aq=f

Oh wait.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Respect for the amount of effort put into the sycing and the audio work. Really enjoyed the movie, but do echo the cutting scouts kill streaks to just flashing kill txt is a little anoying. Also dislike the pldx particles. Ignore decap the ragin video editor.

Good job to Captur3Productions and NAF!

cuka

gX::

Quoted from Kinyu

Implying Block Party isn’t shit…

yes i mad

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from antyjc

Frags are pretty boring in tf2 though

Have you played CoD recently? It’s a game where all it takes is a few shots from machine gun to get a kill.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

minimoose

Yeah, the editing didn’t annoy me as much as the pldx particles, they ruin every video they are in, they just don’t fit in with TF2, especially those disgusting explosions. The explosions at least should be removed from the pldx tool.

alfa

I just got a seizure from watching that

Ramzzi

OverEdited, me dont like. :3

tasKu

e-famous

It was something new in TF2 movies this time.
I liked the sync..

gj.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

It made tf2 look good, not the pldx shit but you know what i mean

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »