Forum

Demoman: Necessary Evil

Created 5th January 2009 @ 14:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

psy

For those who cba to download the video…:)
Update: Stream (watch in HD!)

dunc

infs
dp.

Nice vid psy :)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

ME LIEKS

i got killed though :<

marrr

nice vid/
laughed at blood color :)

Wlv

RaWr ::

Both mirrors give me 30ks :/

psy

Try the 3. :)

Wlv

RaWr ::

Brilliant AVI, didn’t even notice how long it was..How old were those clips? The TLR ones when kurk was medic on turbine is from like last may or june? Christ, brings back some memories.

Anyway..good footage, great editing and music, the only thing I’d moan about is half way through your turbine footage the music changes and as thats the only thing I noticed “wrong” that means the AVI’s pretty much perfect in my eyes, nice work :>

I’d go for to say, combining all the editing, footage, music, its the best tf2 “skill” avi I have seen

psy

Last march…it was an ETF2L Cup Match :)

I have to agree with you…the music change could have been longer :E

…but thanks for the compliment! =)

Crink

-9w-

Probably the best editing I’ve seen in a TF2 frag mov. Combined with great footage makes this a very enjoyable watch. :)

oualex

TFP|
z\'

one of the best movies ive ever seen, and believe me i saw a lot ;) love the music and your editing is fantastic. guys u should have watched these …

psy

Im a little bit…overwhelmed ;)

crz

T4F

ye really nice work psy

the footage and the editing. best vid i saw yet! so 5+ stars for it :>

techtron

wow very nice movie i very like it :)

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

HD Stream:
http://www.pldx.com/movie/47/Necessary_Evil/

Lot of great demoman movies lately, but some of the frags really stand out in this one.

eoN^

This movie does what all good frag movies are ment to do but not many succeed, it makes me wanna play TF2 more :D

Most frags movies just make me want to watch more frag movies :>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »