Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Special_K

Quoted from tesco

..and the pldx particles are overused (again), that’s why the hate
it has been discussed here
http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-10996

Looks 50:50 in that thread. I think I’ll keep them =D

Dummy

its not 50:50. they’re horrid and overused, let’s see if someone challenges me.

M24_

no challenge from me, the pldx particles are terri-bad

you still haven’t answered why you recorded at 30fps – i’m just curious you’re the only person i’ve ever make a frag movie with less than 60 (unless they used shitty fraps)

Special_K

@dummy – I’m not really sure what the challenge is – that’s it’s 50:50 in the thread tesco gave or that you don’t like the particles?

@historic – I think recording at high fps is a waste of time, especially when the demoplayback is jittery, and when motionblur/slowmo can be added in post.

tesco

mrp.

Quoted from M24_

n i’m just curious you’re the only person i’ve ever make a frag movie with less than 60 (unless they used shitty fraps)

(torden made the broder movie with 30 fps, as the recording framerate :>)

Last edited by tesco,

M24_

tesco, pretty sure torden recorded at 60fps then rendered at 30…

Last edited by M24_,

alfa

I read “The Grossman” and I expected some Tropical Thunder

dellort

Quoted from Special_K

@dummy – I’m not really sure what the challenge is – that’s it’s 50:50 in the thread tesco gave or that you don’t like the particles?

@historic – I think recording at high fps is a waste of time, especially when the demoplayback is jittery, and when motionblur/slowmo can be added in post.

Then how can you always complain about players using 60 fps on pldx?

Mads2

eureka

Quoted from helberg

-1 no CC
-1 lens flare ABUSE
-1 30fps
-1 PLDX particles

SOOO MUCH FLASHING! recording on 30fps is ugly and useless if you want people to watch your video, 60fps does make a difference that is why so many editors who do know what they are doing are using it..

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Omg guuuyz evry1 knos u shud use3009 fps wen record yor movehzz!!!!

Special_K

@dellort – I think you are confusing recording with playback

@EvilDinner – so why is it that some of these ‘editors who know what they are doing’ are msg me and asking how I made the movie so smooth?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

A heavily edited fragvideo doesn’t look like “actual” ingame footage anyway, so you don’t need 60fps. IMO, the 30fps fits the cinematic feel of the fragvideo. It’s more like actual film footage.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4