Special_K

I really liked the ending =]

george

That’s awesome!

alfa

who is they_said

Phrozen

?

illii make more movies please. Ones with flowers and pandas and (ahem..) just a little bit of tf2 wouldn’t go amiss

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from alfa

who is they_said

a beast

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

cool movie, cool frags

Don’t really get why everyone’s so “OMG FINALLY A HAPPY VIDEO”… people have been doing it all the time… look at Lucky Luke’s vids.

Flower particles were a nice touch. Next time multicolor flowers (or is that not possible)? Freddiewong much btw? :D Skybox was also fitting. How did you do the color change? Record multiple times with diff skybox or just some color replacement tool in AE?

Editing was alright, nothing special, did the job. Fish made me laugh. Actually the engie with the eerie stare already did it for me.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from alfa

who is they_said

Get out.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from skeej

Actually the engie with the eerie stare already did it for me.

Indeed, that was great :D

.____________.

Quoted from skeej

Flower particles were a nice touch. Next time multicolor flowers (or is that not possible)? Freddiewong much btw?

Hmm.. Might be possible, but if it is it would probably take a shitload of time to do :( And freddiewong was what i sort of wanted to do. Flowers should have been bigger. Gibs should have been flowers. Also if rose-pedals for blood would have been amazing :D But overkill much?

Quoted from skeej

Skybox was also fitting. How did you do the color change? Record multiple times with diff skybox or just some color replacement tool in AE?

Re-colored the skybox 30ish times and recorded each scene with different ones. Regret the colors though, some look out of place and messy.

Quoted from alfa

who is they_said

Next up-and-coming star! Watch out

alfa

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Get out.

Like I am supposed to know every player in etf2l

Last edited by alfa,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from .____________.

Flowers should have been bigger. Gibs should have been flowers. Also if rose-pedals for blood would have been amazing :D But overkill much?

That would be crazy awesome. Overkill much? Isn’t that exactly the point of the movie? :D

Would like to see this idea taken to an extreme … moar rainbows!!!

Martn

Wuts in fucking modder of gawds name a ROSE PEDAL?

.____________.

Quoted from Martn

Wuts in fucking modder of gawds name a ROSE PEDAL?

SHUSH YOU

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from skeej

[…]

That would be crazy awesome. Overkill much? Isn’t that exactly the point of the movie? :D

Would like to see this idea taken to an extreme … moar rainbows!!!

+100

fisk

KiH
KiH

needs more kanker noob

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »