Forum

TF2 MOOGLE doing some ammomod

Created 30th October 2010 @ 19:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

randa

Quoted from Skyride

In all fairness, it is a bit pointless to link an ammomod video on etf2l moogle, but give this guy some credit.

He previously played Warsow, and has literally just started TF2 in the last few weeks, he’s still learning what matter in TF2 and what doesn’t, so give him a bit of lee-way. ;)

AHAHAHA hes been playing for ages what are you talking about…

MOOGLE

wtf! im playing since 3/4 year tf2. im playing since 3-4 months a bit activeley but always have my timeouts.. randa.. i think u dont know what ur talking about. mvp added me to the roster 740 days ago.. i didnt even play one game and started with FsA.. eXorior.. and after that i was inactive, a bit active and most time inactive. rockit took me as newcommer soldier and tried to work on my gamesense etc.. then i was inactive and now im back active.. played more or less for xFz and roqqing with trick17 now.. peace to all of you! :-) my english sux and im also drunk. yiha

randa

Quoted from MOOGLE

wtf! im playing since 3/4 year tf2. im playing since 3-4 months a bit activeley but always have my timeouts.. randa.. i think u dont know what ur talking about. mvp added me to the roster 740 days ago.. i didnt even play one game and started with FsA.. eXorior.. and after that i was inactive, a bit active and most time inactive. rockit took me as newcommer soldier and tried to work on my gamesense etc.. then i was inactive and now im back active.. played more or less for xFz and roqqing with trick17 now.. peace to all of you! :-) my english sux and im also drunk. yiha

you mained for xfz for quite a while so its not really a couple of weeks ago is it ?

MOOGLE

they folded after a few weeks and i didnt leave the roster.. so i played actively for them about 3weeks or so.. just didnt leave the roster. they quitted after 1 game of summer season.. :(/ a bit unlucky like the time in rockit..

sweiny

trick17

[invalid URL]http://pixelgaming.eu/mgestats.php
that says everything. best dm solly ever.. PERIOD!

Spira

TLR would rape you.

blorg

Quoted from MOOGLE

mvp added me to the roster 740 days ago.. i didnt even play one game

He did?

Square

stone on mouse = spamspam
q = switch weapons
????
profit

Spike Himself

TC

Had to turn it off when the ‘music’ kicked in :x

IPZIE

SUAVE

h8ters gonna h8. still a game…

MOOGLE

+1 zeppy

TLR wouldnt rape me. mebbe he does it to you in ur wet yankee dreams ;)

Last edited by MOOGLE,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Skyride

In all fairness, it is a bit pointless to link an ammomod video on etf2l moogle, but give this guy some credit.

He previously played Warsow, and has literally just started TF2 in the last few weeks, he’s still learning what matter in TF2 and what doesn’t, so give him a bit of lee-way. ;)

not really.. that’s moo, 24/7 bball/ammomod for the past few.. year? :)

Hat

Quoted from sweiny

[invalid URL]http://pixelgaming.eu/mgestats.php
that says everything. best dm solly ever.. PERIOD!

shame that airshotting people in ammomod is worlds apart from normal 6v6 dm situations huh

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I’m 19 and what is the point in this.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Wait… Moo.. Mike.. whats the difference? im confused.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »