Forum

Ghostface The Movie

Created 26th October 2010 @ 12:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Spike Himself

TC

Saw it now. Didn’t expect it to be so low, even from you guys!
Also good English, adds a fair bit of irony to it. Well played for that.

Bury.

internecine

rofl, such a good video, well done.
also that comedy song that was in it and also from south park, what is it called :D?

lazy

Quoted from Bury.

rofl, such a good video, well done.
also that comedy song that was in it and also from south park, what is it called :D?

Chicken On The Rocks – Jean Jacques-Perrey & Dana Countryman

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from lazy

Oh he’s mad now…

1. Nice grammar rage there Ghost, for a person who likes bashing people for bad grammar.
2. I live in West of Romania you live in East; don’t tell me you don’t know Constanta, your home town, is in East. “Everyone knows they’re bigger goat fuckers than the Welsh.” you just insulted you’re own people.
3. If I made you famous, then you should be happy; more people will see your skill soon enough.

Point out ONE grammar mistake in both of my posts.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I was thinking of Eastern-European, and Western-Romanian and I kinda got them mixed up. You’re credit to team.

Also, after you find whatever mistakes I made while typing, compare both of my posts to this last one you made, and see who made more mistakes, honey.

Last edited by Ghostface,

lazy

Pro at Team Fortress 2 and Geography.

Ghostface

spire

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT!

Go make an airheal video. Show us how Romanian you are.

yin

.. whats wrong with your life that you collect a guys demos and make a movie out of bad moments ( how about a fail community movie if you got so much time). and also bad quality in fps ,atleast try to do your best and dont waste OUR time

Last edited by yin,

Square

Quoted from yin

SHOCKER!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Locked by request.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3