+1

sgN^

TKN

alright frags, SHIT music and the skybox is rather sickening tbh

Last edited by sgN^,

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from octochris

for the love of god people, stop using these new pldx effects, they look fucking awful

Randdalf

(0v0)

What on earth inspires people to replace the skybox with something that’s not only a retardedly wrong colour but doesn’t even fit in TF2. This is aimed at most frag movies which use skybox replacement – the lighting in TF2 is pre-baked and so when you have some horrific orange skybox texture set against the cool-cold texturing of Granary it just looks awful…

Don’t do it!

Applz

Pixie <3

Dat music mang..

Harps

MM

Quoted from Randdalf

What on earth inspires people to replace the skybox with something that’s not only a retardedly wrong colour but doesn’t even fit in TF2. This is aimed at most frag movies which use skybox replacement – the lighting in TF2 is pre-baked and so when you have some horrific orange skybox texture set against the cool-cold texturing of Granary it just looks awful…

Don’t do it!

i like orange :)

Steve

Quoted from Moreg

awful music, okay frags

alfa

couldn’t watch after 30 seconds, all I can say is that you wasted your time.

No offense but just record normal demos, without any effects, skyboxes, etc, and use normal music if you really want music in it.

Jude

notdoggo

good frags.

everythign else was bad

Harps

MM

Quoted from alfa

couldn’t watch after 30 seconds, all I can say is that you wasted your time.

No offense but just record normal demos, without any effects, skyboxes, etc, and use normal music if you really want music in it.

no i like this music ill use it if i want

Phrozen

?

I enjoyed although I’m a hardcore emin3m fan so… I tend to liek the rap side of things :) nice work, I actually thought the orange skybox looked naic in badlands I didn’t notice a custom one in granary, I didn’t like the blood fx but that’s just my opinion. Keep up the good work :D

Ched

.tony

-Good quality
-Good frags
-Bad skybox
-Bad effects

N/A

RaWr ::

nice music loL!!

ups

Quoted from Harps

[…]
no i like this music ill use it if i want

I would usually agree with this, however if you make a movie as a public display of your abilities and you want people to enjoy it, you should try and use more fitting music to reach the audience. Some people here listen to classical music, but then again you don’t see good fragmovies with it that often now, do you? This is the reason I just switch off some of the fragmovies I watch just because of the shit music choice that makes me want to go sleep instead of actually playing the game.

And if you made this movie for the sole purpose of amusing yourself whilst ignoring the public opinion instead of actually using it to improve your future movies (provided there will be future movies), ignoring the comments of the people that actually wasted a part of their lifetime to watch your movie and giving some feedback on it (“hurr durr music is shit” comments included), then I have no idea on why did you have to create a thread and inform everyone about your creation. I would just advise you to watch it until you have a few orgasms due to the awesomeness of yourself while listening to the music that you like so much.

Wasn’t trying to be rude, just didn’t have my coffee yet.

Last edited by ups,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »