Forum

ETF eXtreme - fragmovie

Created 17th April 2008 @ 22:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Moose

[MIPC]

This is not a TF2 movie but I thought the fortress fans might enjoy this one as well. Enemy Territory Fortress is basicly Q3F ported to Enemy Territory. It’s very similar to the original QWTF as well as TFC. We spend quite some time for the editing of this movie so you might want to see it just for that. Get it from:

http://www.own-age.com/vids/13032

– Info:

Lenght – 18min39s

Resolution – 848 x 480

Codecs – x264 video and MP3 audio

Best viewed with Media Player Classic + Combined Community Codec Pack (both included in Combined-Community-Codec-Pack-2008-01-24.exe). Newest version of VLC player should also work. If you have an old computer and the video seems slow, try installing CoreAVC. It requires much less CPU power for H.264 playback than ffdshow.

– Music:

Infected Mushroom – Heavyweight
Infected Mushroom – Deeply Disturbed (infected remix)
Mekkanikka vs Bliss – Jens Addiction
Celldweller – The Last Firstborn
Origa – Inner Universe

– Applications used:

ETFCam by yli
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Photoshop
Sony Vegas
VirtualDubMod
GoldWave

Thanks to yli, humis, ndbag, pyros and all the active players on #kgather! Also thanks to Helios for providing another mirror for the movie. Enjoy!

ryb

nR

Sweet!

appe

I like it

agron

Relic

that was sweet

Khenyk

-cavalier-

wow :o

NeoN

boys

awesome =)

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

Way too long for me too watch it completly, but well done what I have seen… probably last ETF movie ever, hm? :(

Bye bye to one of the best games ever developed!

RedCore

make that feeling alive again in tf2turbo

Ino

dp.
dp.

The editing is brilliant!

Am

jizzed in his p

While the editing is good, there is far to much. Cannot barely concentrate on the frags because of the amount of editing. Gave me a bad head.

Add A Reply Pages: 1