Forum

Fragga's Soldier Tutorial

Created 29th August 2010 @ 20:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Fragga

I had a huge amount of positive feedback from people over this, much to my surprise usually I’m hated for whatever reason, so I might make a scout/sniper one later as I actually main both these classes now.

The demo tutorial is in the works at the moment, I’ve found a picture of a mouse with two buttons, I’m currently in the process of showing how to press left and right multiple times – with maybe a short soundtrack to round it all off.

Don’t forget a 7 hour guide on all the sticky traps known to man

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I’ll make sure to slow-mo the trap kills ala TCM frag movie, because a trap kill becomes that much more impressive under slow motion

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Kasumi

[…]
Why with FaN?

why with the gunboats DuuuuuuuuuuuuH?!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

did you know you can reach the enemy medic pack on granary before the demoman, equalizer taunt in the corner near it – video coming soon…

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Impossible!

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Fragga

did you know you can reach the enemy medic pack on granary before the demoman, equalizer taunt in the corner near it – video coming soon…

DO IT NOW

i need to see this

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Andee

Impossible!

Oh.. it’s possible

droso

o/

That looks so much fun…….
Let’s allow the Gunboats NOAW!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Soldier instagibbing demo? Nerf plx.

RareSpycrab

Got a good few tips out of the tut. Ty man :).

octochris

(0v0)

might want to change the link to my configs, right now you’re just linking to my base directory.

nice vid :)

Kasumi

Quoted from Darn

[…]

why with the gunboats DuuuuuuuuuuuuH?!

Oh, I forgot about them. But I think on the scout is best done on conventional weapons.

Hat

this was blatently an attempt to spread your message of hatred against the black man, you aint foolin nobody boy

xzr

this was a complete waste of time

Dummy

Quoted from xzr

this was a complete waste of time

not like it was meant for lower skilled players, nah?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »