Forum

Against All Odds - Fragmovie HD

Created 20th August 2010 @ 15:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

OneBigFuse

BiG

Clean editing, and the sync is really good, every time I listened carefully, the hits were spot on with the beat.

Sick work, cheers 4 shout0ut bbz :)))

dougiie

CotC

very nice!

Sammage

rEJ

Really well put together, great job :) Thoroughly enjoyed watching that!

kaidus

WiK?

Relooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Good movie, would of liked ingames to be a bit louder but everything else was swanky so who cares.

dfi

gj, good movie. cheers!

caned

MEAT
LEGO

extremely well made frag video,,, very nice frags for just 2 people in 1 month aswell

great vid, and its nice to see people from the 6v9. :)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Rlly nice movie, job very well done, just one thing that annoyed me is that the first song is not stereo, the left channel is boosted alot more then the right one.

Quoted from Exfane

Rlly nice movie, job very well done, just one thing that annoyed me is that the first song is not stereo, the left channel is boosted alot more then the right one.

Yeah you are right. I didn’t realise whilst editing, must be a bad version I downlo… bought.
Thanks for all the positive comments and ratings on pldx. It has definitely made me keen to make more fragmovies in the future.

Also a few people have been asking me on steam what my recording process was so I thought I would put it in here:

Record .tgas at 240fps using pldx tool.
Compile in VirtualDub to lagerith lossless.
Edit in Vegas.
Render as Uncompressed avi at 30fps (for streaming sites).
Encode using MeGUI following the guide on pldx.

Last edited by CUBE,

Skyride

DUCS

Finally, someone knows how to do their editing process properly!

Btw, just a suggestion, you can just use lagarith instead of uncompressed when going from Vegas to MeGUI. Will make it a lot quicker as you’re being limited by your HDD’s read/write speed, not your CPU, even if you have more than 1 HDD. :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2