Forum

I like to jump on hobo's

Created 20th August 2010 @ 00:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

hapha

I’m after a completed pov demo (& srctv too preferably) of jump_hobo2_fixed, if you have one or your buddeh has, please reply here. Obviously if you’d like to volunteer to make a demo and srctv in the near future that would be very good of you. Sorry no cash prizes for doing so.

Why do you want zis demo of such an old map?
To test my editing skills & maybe make a nice little jump movie.

Does it have to be 100% perfect from start to finish?
No, it doesn’t matter if there are mistakes in between jumps, so long as each jump is done ‘perfectly’ once or to the best of your ability.

No doubt this will be forced to page 2 in no time, but there’s no harm in asking right?
Thanks for reading. Any questions, just ask.

herpderp

DAKKA

If no one can help you out before saturday, hit me up on steam. I’m not 100% sure I can complete the map still, but I can give it a try.

dellort

Message timmytissue or momiko through steam, one of them probably wouldnt mind making a demo. I’d do one but I’m on holiday and don’t have acces to tf2 :P I’ll make one when I get back if you don’t have a demo by then.

Last edited by dellort,

Nik

DAKKA
DAKKA

Quoted from herpderp

If no one can help you out before saturday, hit me up on steam. I’m not 100% sure I can complete the map still, but I can give it a try.

u should be practating your soldier insted of demo i heard you got beaten by some upcoming talent ;)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

come shout me on irc #idk i got a demo for ya

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Nik

[…]

u should be practating your soldier insted of demo i heard you got beaten by some upcoming talent ;)

Redran? He’s not an upcoming talent, he’s been there for a while.

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

can be around for a while to still be an upcoming talent. upcoming talent basically means you’ve started to show potential, or you got the sack at work and have more free time to practice :D

ouch

i heard dkj is pretty good at this. http://etf2l.org/forum/user/8628/

Last edited by ouch,

hapha

I wasn’t expecting anyone to be interested in making a fresh demo tbh (that’s why I asked for srctv) but since you chaps are.. I will need to be on the server at the time, so I have that all important second demo to smooth!!111one

@Eledorian, lnd- Thanks, I’ll let you know
@wai- You wanna make a fresh instead?
@autsch- Hopefully if he likes the idea, he’ll drop by

Thy*

LEGO

msg me on steam

added you

Last edited by Thy*,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

yeah can do, add me on steam and we can sort something