Forum

Prophet Frag Video #1

Created 15th November 2008 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Prophet

http://www.vimeo.com/2249009

This is my first frag video playing Soldier. Sorry for the quality (made in WMM :P). This is not a full version of this video. It had to be about 7 mins lenght, but i had broken my arm so i couldn’t play TF2 anymore so I uploaded this video :D

Hope you like it :)

Btw: I’m looking for clan, I’m low+ ;D

kEvNx

.#mtf

“frag video”..

there are more airshots (and you don’t kill any of them with your airshots) than kills …

Hm.
Seems to be an AWFUL lot of badlands footage.
Some good frags and airshots though, but let’s vary the maps up a little bit yeah? Get some more involved :D

Alright video overall, 6 or 7/10.

qck.

U/²

some good frags there but you should fix the editing a little bit..

Inexistence

Üb

kEvNx, are you sure you didn’t just paste that reply from one on any other soldier frag video thread? Sure, there were about 3 or 4 clips where it was just an airshot without and kills before, after or during. Those I find are normally best put into little montages, where a song has lots of beats very quickly, showing single airshots, without requiring them to be kills.

I liked it. :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Some nice shots in that :)

eoN^

Very nice, but personally I’m more of a fan of multiple take downs and parts like the start, focus more on those and I would prefer it but i do like it :)

Some very nice airshots but it seems more like a “This is what i did on badlands today” video than a frag video. I would say get some more footage, maybe a few months of footage and make a ten minute frag video. Take your time with it though, dont post it until you feel its finished and get some nice editing done on it ;)

But yeah 7/10 at the moment because it seems like it’s just footage of the best moments of one match.

Prophet

Yep, really it was from 2 days (1 day i had played badlands on pickup about 3 times in a row and second i played 2 matches with my friendly clan). When my arm will be good I’m gonna make better video :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1