Forum

Gitguru scout movie trailer/teaser... thing:P

Created 14th November 2008 @ 12:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

I’m working on my first frag movie, and since it’s the first time I’ve experimented with video capturing/editing it’s all trial and error for me at this point.

So this is just a short 2 min “fragflick” with som random frags and music.. Nothing serious! After all I only used one hour compiling and editing this together.
But feel free to comment about things that could be improved, general tips etc…

Thanks

codec x264
2min
60 mb
http://files.filefront.com/WStestavi/;12344351;/fileinfo.html

ONlock

YOYO\'

You win the prize for best music choice!

Nice frags also, but how the hell does that medic survive the crit-rocket airblast!? I’m calling hax!

kEvNx

.#mtf

This song is really awesome tbh.
but i think you should take more editing.. you only recorded the demos and put into vegas.. try to take all your fantasies and present us next time a good movie m8!

Zipok

Michel Camilo! :) Hearing a part of One More Once in a fragvid was a huge surprise. That song just forced me to log on and comment on the vid, as it really is a refreshing choice of music. This made the movie different from the others, and it also gives that relaxed feeling to your gaming. Good music ftw! :P

As a tip, you should definitely use more time synching the video with the music, especially if the song gives this many opportunities and places for synching.

Awesome music is AWESOME.

And I’m with ONlock – I call hacks on the medic!

Ed

Mafia
fx.

n1 sexguru, looking forward to seeing the rest.

Jay

wMiC?

nice ClitGuru

It’s like watching an episode of Frasier with that music ;)

you certainly have the skills to pay my bills <3

Wiiking

rockets do less dmg the longer time they are in the air? so kinda long shot, and then it flew back x2 range, means little dmg, and then bad hit :P? survival? i dunno

ONlock

YOYO\'

There is no damagefalloff on crits sneis.. I’d say TF2 is buggy still.

EDIT: Correct me if im wrong, but i believe a crit-rocket does a static damage of 270hp..

Again, pretty off topic.

Wiiking

only on clean hits? u can survive as a demo with 175 if its a bad hit, that i know :P

xtala

Does 270 on a clean hit, I’ve had enough of those hit my face when playing hw :p

Thanks for the comments:)
I’ve taken all of your tips into consideration, and they are greatly appreciated.

The real movie should be just around the corner , and I expect to have it “released” by the end of the week.

So take care, and again thanks:)

Guru

Petup

Great music indeed. And nice shots also. :-)

Ypsy

that music made me lol quite hard! do want more of this in the final version :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1