Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dougiie

CotC

classy

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from ThePledge

Supercheeky hiding spot and he just randomly knew where i was. Don’t cheat against a team with the head admin in it… Cya!

Pretty sure I said that in main chat :] Inbetween laughing so hard with the rest of you x

Edit: Also, this video misses some of the best bits :(

Sunbather

maksa

love theese cheater vids just like in 1.6

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from ThePledge

Supercheeky hiding spot and he just randomly knew where i was. Don’t cheat against a team with the head admin in it… Cya!

It’s not so much the fact that he checked that spot (supercheeky my ass ;p) but the circumstances in which he checked it, those being something like a demo/solly/medic pushing into lobby with uber. You can tell how dumb he is by the fact that he decides to randomly stop shooting at you to…shoot an ubered medic.

Quoted from eoN^

How come all these cheaters are all so shit? Like you’d expect them to actually play in a decent div if they where gonna cheat but nope…

Because most of them cheat to compensate for their dire aim and gamesense; cheats can only do so much (even in cases like this where it’s so blatent)

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from GibbZ

kid can’t aim that’s for sure.

That’s probably the reason why needed hacks :P

Jude

notdoggo

brilliant :)

Fodi

Quoted from Jude

brilliant :)

B for brill…I mean BAN! Nicely done.

Defur

I like how his nickname is in swedish, as in a wannabe bberry, and looks like he was trying to translate b(lue)berry but misstranslated it xD

Psyche

Kid has quality full surround headset and can perfectly triangulate where the enemy is! This is just good hardware :o

Imperium

tbh, i didn’t laugh much more in a mix, so not too fussed :D

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

/

Last edited by bon,

Sofa King

I dont understand how he can be that bad even with cheats.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

i think he had some pretty cool calls from his mates..

WLL

lol’d

alfa

the music syncs :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »