Created 22nd June 2010 @ 13:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Will accept tonight when I get home.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

kk np

erm, I can’t find the patches or even the which one is the Mac, so even if I could find them I wouldn’t knwo where to stop.

tesco

mrp.

afaik, the latest patch is 1.0.9.5 and the 1.0.9.4 if from 27th may

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from tesco

afaik, the latest patch is 1.0.9.5 and the 1.0.9.4 if from 27th may

Correct. 1.0.9.4 is the latest pre-macupdate patch. 1.0.9.5 takes you to the current version.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well that is a start, I am continue looking for a complete list, if anyone has it, would love a link, but I am aware that you have lives, unlike me, so I am sure I will eventually find them.

Thanks for info btw.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from CrashSite

Well that is a start, I am continue looking for a complete list, if anyone has it, would love a link, but I am aware that you have lives, unlike me, so I am sure I will eventually find them.

Thanks for info btw.

As Chris pointed out earlier, links can’t be posted here. I do have a list though.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

kk, later then, that would be great, promise to give credit to etf2l forumes and mention names when i present it at school :)

l l l

This sounds long and complicated but what I do is use virtualdub take out avi, then use after effects and add things then render it as QuickTime movie then add more stuff in Vegas. After render the footage out of Vegas, I use megui to finalize it. My files are usually 50~60mb per minute at most, but I use 240fps to record in pldx.

tesco

mrp.

because we chat about nonsteam tf2 not recording :D

Skyride

DUCS

CrashSite, its not about having a life or not, its that, regardless of the fact that you legally own the game and your reasons for getting the non-steam version are totally innocent, its still illegal and we don’t want to get ETF2L in any bother. :P

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Sorry, my tone made it sound worse than I meant; thanks to Spike for sending me roll back link. I got AE adn SVP, so hopefully I can start making it soon, if people want to track my tragic process I can post links to what I am doing, as this is my first time doing anyone editing and effects combined wiht my obessive personality it should be funny to watch me snap.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

After a lot of faling and a lot of help from Spike I finally have my old demos back thanks to an old version of TF2. What I can’t seem to work out is how to get the pldx config (not the recording tool) to work in this old version of TF2.

This is te config if anyoen wants to look at it:http://www.pldx.com/downloads/3088/pldx_055_cfg/

I am putting it in my autoexec, if this is wrong it is simple fix, if not can anyone help?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Just thought: most of the config I don’t care about, I just want the improved graphics and removal of everything apart from standard crosshairs and kill notices. If anyone knows what to do that wouldd be great.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CrashSite

Just thought: most of the config I don’t care about, I just want the improved graphics and removal of everything apart from standard crosshairs and kill notices. If anyone knows what to do that wouldd be great.

well if you don’t want the rest of the config just do:

1.) get my maxquality cfg @ http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/index.htm (fuck yeah shameless self-promotion)
2.) add the following line to the end:

crosshair 0
3.) download the PLDX HUD
4.) ??????
5.) profit

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Lol at self-promotion, I will try it. The only problem is that I am having trouble getting configs to work, it might be because it is old tf2 version or it might be me. I will report back if it all goes wrong.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »