Forum

Help with basic frag movie making.

Created 22nd June 2010 @ 13:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Our server is pretty messed up and the one i normally borrow, the guy is offline, I would wait but it be great if I could start to render it tonight for a number of reasons, also better if it is a real situation as it is funniner somehow. Doesn’t have to be STV, but somoen would heva to give me a demo where a teamate or enemy falls to tehre deatha nd I could smooth it out.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well as I am continuing with edit I am now trying to hone my After Effects skills.

I just used the shape tool to cut out a bit of the video and now I need to make the black blackground tranparent. Is tehre a button i can press? Or is it more complicated than that?

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

how many points did you get for your project?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Not sure yet, I have still have to give the presentation and tehn wait a bit for marks, I promise to post it here when I get it.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

CrashSite: What grade did I get?

Teacher: Wow that was terrible, your parents need to restrict your computer time a bit more.

<3

Last edited by Hildreth,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Yeah, Hildreth go choke yourself. Anyways still need to know how to add tranparency to a black background.

tesco

mrp.

what? i don’t know what do you mean, but you can change the value of opacity, or key out

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Yeah I don’t think I am being clear enough. I hvae a avi file which for a frame I have cut out a scout with pen tool, leaving the orginal blackbackground. This cut out scout I am going to change colour and then overlay it over the orginal clip. This means that the black background left when I cut out the scout needs to be tranparent so I can see teh orginal clip underneath.

tesco

mrp.

use the mask tool?

btw if i think the same, you could put that avi again(second/duplicate layer), and it will be visible only that time and it will fit

Last edited by tesco,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8