Kompaniet I think?

Waebi

‹Con›

6:36+ did it for me. I came.

Defur

Quoted from mb

[…]

Kompaniet I think?

nah, actually – when Quake Live was offseason he played for Sweden ( it was round about the first nations cup ) and played scout for them – and he had only played the game for about, some weeks or so – but still owned, everyone.

I wish there were some videos of him playing tf2, i remember my mind being blown when i specced him, then again – might not look as awesome as it does now with all the pr0s. But still, something special indeed.

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

he-played-for-kompaniet,jep

trams

-><-

Quoted from Defur

[…]nah, actually – when Quake Live was offseason he played for Sweden ( it was round about the first nations cup ) and played scout for them – and he had only played the game for about, some weeks or so – but still owned, everyone.

I wish there were some videos of him playing tf2, i remember my mind being blown when i specced him, then again – might not look as awesome as it does now with all the pr0s. But still, something special indeed.

What? He played for Kompaniet until they broke up in season 2, he then came back and played the first nations cup as standin.

Defur

Quoted from trams

[…]

What? He played for Kompaniet until they broke up in season 2, he then came back and played the first nations cup as standin.

oh shit, my bad : )

wai

TEZC
TEZC

ontopic; after watching the contenders 2, i got bored and stopped watching this vid after 3-4mins :(

*sure it was a good movie tho :D*

Last edited by wai,

xzr

fox fucking owns.

Priem

every damn video in PLDX is laggy for me, is my computer not good enough or?

Waebi

‹Con›

switch to SD (bottom right) if that is the case, might help.

Priem

hggnn worked, thanks!
crazy player

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

Quoted from Priem

every damn video in PLDX is laggy for me, is my computer not good enough or?

try watching fullscreen, should work the best in firefox or chrome. If you’ve at least got a dual-core cpu and a nvidia 7-series / ati 3-series card then it should work fine.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »