Dubstep is not jamacian =(.

Memento Mori

No. But you said dub.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from poxie

[…]

ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION YESSSSS!

was thinking about fortress europe but not sure it is my style, will think about it more but probably will use something like ATCQ

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from WOODY[

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/427355/demo.rar

demo is bugged from about 5000 onwards.

Memento Mori

How long for demo submission?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Memento Mori

How long for demo submission?

Until it’s done.

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from octochris

[…]

demo is bugged from about 5000 onwards.

whats wrong with it? seems fine to me

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from WOODY[

[…]
whats wrong with it? seems fine to me

If I watch it from the beginning I get the crit bug, if I skip to the tick I get muted sound (after you die at around 4500).

Quoted from octochris

[…]

If I watch it from the beginning I get the crit bug, if I skip to the tick I get muted sound (after you die at around 4500).

Maybe volume is 0 after tick 4500?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Maybe volume is 0 after tick 4500?

Nope, the reason for it is that the demo for some reason does the freezecam sound events after that tick, and doesn’t ever take them off.

I could probably record it and up the volume in postprocessing, but I’m wondering whether the freezecam sound event cuts out anything in addition to reducing the volume.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Nope, the reason for it is that the demo for some reason does the freezecam sound events after that tick, and doesn’t ever take them off.

I could probably record it and up the volume in postprocessing, but I’m wondering whether the freezecam sound event cuts out anything in addition to reducing the volume.

Is it on gullywash by any chance? I have had that problem with every single gullywash clip I have recorded. What I do, is go to just before the last death before what you want to record. That way, you get the freezecam sound and all the sounds reset to normal volume again.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CUBE

[…]
Is it on gullywash by any chance? I have had that problem with every single gullywash clip I have recorded. What I do, is go to just before the last death before what you want to record. That way, you get the freezecam sound and all the sounds reset to normal volume again.

Yeah, it is, but as I say, if I do it the other way I always get the crit gun (tried 5 times so far).

Indxyou

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40N55MDP

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Yeah, it is, but as I say, if I do it the other way I always get the crit gun (tried 5 times so far).

Really sorry for all the hassle with the demo. I will see if i can find another demo you can use instead =)

kuma

i’ll see if i can dig something up, had a lot of good stuff before the update destroyed the demos

Last edited by kuma,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 20 Next »