Forum

Ghostwriters

Created 13th May 2010 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

GeaR

Epsilon

outstanding.

ZeyOrk

heheh, first of all, amazing job. Second of all, I am not zyronic on 6:26, you bastard! hehe <3, goodjob anyway man, keep it upp!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

really liked it, but I sent better frags than that one.. :[

MightyMe

UbeR |

gj cla really,
only to bad you did put in 1 pyro airshot by me instead of 3 kills as medic or an ace as demoman, but hey that’s your choise.
Really cool style + syncing was awesssooooomeee!

Dekamano

scenic

wow coool, thanks for including me :) Only complaint may be that you couldn’t really understand the frags with all the massive editing. But I liked everything else :)
9/10

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from Dekamano

Only complaint may be that you couldn’t really understand the frags with all the massive editing.

Did you ever watch good movies of other games like let’s say css?
Massive editing > understanding frags.

Last edited by GeaR,

OMGHAX @ 6:35

Tbh, didn’t like it. Music was horrible (for me at least. that’s always a personal thing), and there were too many effects in most clips. Synching was awesome on the other hand, as were most of the frags.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from Dogghi

THE fragmovie

awesome :O

kuma

my eyes it burns

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Nice movie with proper syncing and editing to go with. Tho alot of times i couldn’t see the actual frag because of the editing, just noticed another person died coz of the death notification.

Last edited by Exfane,

Josh

ez
LEGO

Amazing work,loved it

alfa

freaking kaleb stealing the tag from me

Last edited by alfa,

Sofa King

you could maybe edit the credit text a bit since its quite anoying to read white text on a very light background.

nice video tho! :)

Wiiking

its very blurry for more? Could it be because of the low quality or the editing? i hope its not the editing cuz i like the style :(. good movie but hard to see shit :P.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »