Forum

Fail Gamesense: A registered EXFANE Trademark

Created 11th May 2010 @ 02:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Wiiking

i just watched it a second time and i just got to add a question for u ique

First i was very happy, the “first intro” was awesome in all aspects! Then i get upset cuz i think you missed a perfect opportunity to go from intro > frags there at the hole on badlands. But then the 2nd song is great and i think “damn this dude is awesome for picking this unique song. this is gonna be legendary!”
But then after one frag u switch into this… i dont know.. makes me sad (((

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from iQue

[…]

Ever heard of a little thing called opinion? :)

Yes, and I was expressing mine. No offense :)

Troels

WUL

best intro i’ve ever seen in a tf2 movie. actually in any frag movie very creative…

besides that solid frags solid editing overall very good :)

iQue

keso

The first “intro” is more of a fakkelbrigade intro more than anything, it wasn’t even me that made it (Torden did)., mad props.

As for why I didn’t continue with the Buffalo Springfield song, I didn’t make the video in chronological order (I never do) – the intro with that song was the absolute last thing I did in the video, and I had already finished all the rest. Using that song for any longer time would also have given the movie a much slower pace than now, something that I didn’t want.

Big thanks for feedback tho Sneis!

Last edited by iQue,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Intro just won me over tbh. Great video :)

Mordi

≧◡≦

god damn it leon, he is actually in div 1. i don’t really see how you can say he is div 4+..
to be norwegian, you dissapoint me :0

m00n

Quoted from Mordi

god damn it leon, he is actually in div 1. i don’t really see how you can say he is div 4+..
to be norwegian, you dissapoint me :0

There’s really no sarcasm in leons comment either…

You have much to learn before you can become a Jedi-Soldier like LeoN and Obi-Exfane-Kenobi.

DIEHARDD

amazing…

Destrutor

I was gonna make a frag video with that first song :( If I use it now I’ll get flamed…

Oh well, nice video – far better job then what I could have done

Absolutely one of the best frag videos around. Went in to my personal TOP 5 frag videos of all time. Good job. :)

Septique

Simply amazing movie. Loved the editing and music ah.. finally some good dnb!

Last edited by Septique,

xzr

awesome movie, really enjoyed it.

Nice uplifting music and sick frags

reCon

great movie :) really enjoyed it!

rtan

-9w-

awesome movie ))

tesco

mrp.

Quoted from Septique

Simply amazing movie. Loved the editing and music ah.. finally some good dnb!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »