Forum

Fail Gamesense: A registered EXFANE Trademark

Created 11th May 2010 @ 02:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Inuy

#sadboys

Impressive , nice editing sick frags.

get laid exfane you magnificant bastard, incoming fanboys!!!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Ashes

best tf2 movie.

Always a bit skeptical when reading things like this, but to be honest I think he might be right. Don’t think I’ve seen a video with editing/style as good as this and frags to boot. iQue is now my new favourite editor, not a name I’ve seen thrown around much before though. Sat through the whole movie with a smile on my face :)

A 10/10 from me even if he does panic when someone pingfloods him on IRC :D

Last edited by octochris,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Someone quite, quite mad as I understand it.

buNN

Nice editing and frags were also nice.

mineral

[kpwr]

V nice vid!
AND JOHAN GLANS!!! WOO

pRime

liked it!

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from spence

because he got stuck on the pipe??

Isn’t it the medic’s angry face because he’s wasting the uber looking at a scout ragdoll rather than chasing the demo+medic? :p

Pyle

Quoted from Vali

[…]

Isn’t it the medic’s angry face because he’s wasting the uber looking at a scout ragdoll rather than chasing the demo+medic? :p

Isn’t the movie called “Fail Gamesense: A registered EXFANE Trademark” ? :P

Last edited by Pyle,

Snyyppis

RLM

Beautiful.

OneBigFuse

BiG

Really cool, it’s not very often I DL movies just to see them in all their glory.

In other news, I got a massive wave of nostalgia upon hearing the music in the background when “Barry the Killer” is showing us his screen at the start. Is it from Tarzan for the Playstation?

iQue

keso

Quoted from octochris

iQue is now my new favourite editor, not a name I’ve seen thrown around much before though.

This is only my second full movie and first real attempt at a proper video project. I’m happy so many people like it. :)

Quoted from Vali

The smiley face is infact the scout’s face as he descends into team fortress hell to be glued together again, duh.

KLar

okie

n1

yin

was diffrent and i rly liked it gj there you two

KOVACS

Reasonably good movie imo, the intro was great then it sort of dropped off once Exfane started shooting stuff:D

Hilarious aim style. Click first, aim later kids.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »