Forum

New bball map

Created 24th September 2009 @ 16:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hoppihavet

My idea is to make the map maybe 20% bigger, and have 2 cap points on each side of the map. I think that would give more focus on airshots and jumping instead of just spam.
The only problem is that I dont know how to make maps, so is anyone interested to make it for me?

SfynX

T2P

dont think thatl work rly. not saying u can try but i have regrets.

destructo

na its cool

Rele

My idea is to make the map maybe 20% bigger, and have 2 cap points on each side of the map. I think that would give more focus on airshots and jumping instead of just spam.
The only problem is that I dont know how to make maps, so is anyone interested to make it for me?

I kinda dont understand that. If you just have cp’s at the floor, why would anyone jump up high to get anti-aired?

Skyride

DUCS

My idea is to make the map maybe 20% bigger, and have 2 cap points on each side of the map.

Dear god no!

I don’t know what server or who you are playing bball with but spam is certainly not a big problem in bball anymore than it is in 6v6. Its just much quicker paced than normal TF2, heart rates go up, etc,,,

Think insta-gib quake and you’ll get what i mean.

codcrille

Fresh.

Spam is an important part of bball as it’s completely totally and utterly impossible to hit air rockets on uk servers.

BvD

flowerpower/

I kinda dont understand that. If you just have cp’s at the floor, why would anyone jump up high to get anti-aired?

The guy means two baskets on each side

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Spam is an important part of bball as it’s completely totally and utterly impossible to hit air rockets on uk servers.

Pff..

Simonine

there’s not so much spam in 2v2

myNax

lethal zone built some sort of a new bball. can’t remember the name though :s

franco

Rugby style map. Rocket jump through the top half of an H style cap area if that’s possible. No cap will be as predictable as it is now as you have a wider and deeper area to jump through.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Using my prodigious talent, I made an fball map as a joke a few months back. I think it still exists somewhere :)

gregz

Last edited by gregz,

Skyride

DUCS

Rugby style map. Rocket jump through the top half of an H style cap area if that’s possible. No cap will be as predictable as it is now as you have a wider and deeper area to jump through.

That would be crazy easy. Have anybody on the map who can sticky to jump even semi-well and its just going to be capped before you can even get a shot off.

Add A Reply Pages: 1