Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

girls love Wiiks!

huhystah

what have you done :(

byte

Quoted from Admirable

girls love Wiiks!

I do not understand Sir Admirable le explain?

Cheers

Byte

Wiiking

Quoted from byte

[…]

Cheers

Byte

I get it

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from byte

[…]

Cheers

Byte

Richard ‘Sneis’ Wiiks is handsome man.
/derail

Reload

BiG
BiG

I miss the snow :(

cp1 looks nice, that high entrance on the right looks nice for sneaky backcaps :)

Only thing I’m wondering, why does the left entrance to last (defender pov) have cover in front of it? Doesn’t that completely remove sniper as an option for both attacking and defending?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

nice, gonna love chrome video player

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from huhystah

what have you done :(

first no snow, now this. sorry, totally lost interest in this map :(

kuma

It looks ok, but the wooden structure in the middle of cp1 just looks like it doesn’t belong there.

byte

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
first no snow, now this. sorry, totally lost interest in this map :(

Good good, that’s about as constructive as marco is at pyro :p if you don’t have anything useful (negative/positive) to say Gear don’t post.

Whether you agree or disagree, it’s irrelevant and the same applies to Huhy, last was a turtle defence, where 1 heavy 1 sg could make it really difficult to cap last.

Why? Well if you had a clue, you’d realise some parts of obscure is very unfriendly for the soldier class, all you have to do is look at cp2 to cp3 either side and then inside going into last cp1, all small narrow doorways, no real route for a soldier to go in without being ubered. Same applies to other classes to be fair too…

There is not much freedom for the soldiers at the moment on that map as such. Also adding onto that following the majority of people self willingly stated that cp1 needed to be changed, without me even offering says enough.

As for the no snow, get over it. Play coldfront :)

Cheers

Byte

Zebbosai

Looks good

byte

Quoted from kuma

It looks ok, but the wooden structure in the middle of cp1 just looks like it doesn’t belong there.

Isn’t finished yet (the wooden structure spiral thing), and when you play it, will make more sense as to why it’s there.

Cheers

Byte

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from byte

[…]

As for the no snow, get over it. Play coldfront :)

To late http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/437467/

byte

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
To late http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/437467/

LOL! :D Incidentally reading that thread on gotfrag, alot of fps issues will be resolved now on obscure :p so Sneis and animal can stop QQ’ing etc :D

but thanks for showing that Racio u’ve made me chuckle :D

Cheers

Byte

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

If you’re willing to listen to some div6 nobody, Byte – I’ll be happy to give some opinion on the changes. :D

Kinda like the new spawn room, I presume the team spawns in that middle, semi-circular bit infront of the rocket? One thing I’m a little confused with thought is the use of two resupply closets next door to each other – nothing really map-breaking, just seems wierd seeing two bunched together like that. xD

I kinda like what you’ve done with cp1, although I could only probably see maybe a roamer or Demo holding position on the tower. As a Medic, I wouldn’t like to sit there; maybe behind the tower although judgments are best made on these sort of things when you’re exploring the map for yourself, I guess.

Secondly, what’s with the two spawn door/gates? In my experience, they never really worked and are quite annoying when trying to perform rollouts imo.

One thing that I am interested in on last is this “chute”/corridor thing you have going on left (from attackers PoV) with the ability to flank whoever is on the tower. Will it be possible for defending Scouts to double jump into that opening via the tower/spiral? If not, will you be adding a means for Scouts to do that (like a box/rock or something)? I ask this because, from a defender’s perspective, you would want to know about any activity that comes through the route so one would usually send a Scout to watch over it.

Like I said, these are slighted limited because one can only see the bits covered in the fly-over/video and the most useful, practical comments come from those that have played the map (as I’m sure you know) through exploring it and playtesting it.

Good luck, liking most of the changes you’ve made so far to last.

Ps. Can we have a LITTLE bit of snow back. Pleeeease? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 81 82 83 ... 109 Next »