Forum

cp_obscure_remake_rc1 - Need a Mapper

Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 109 Next »

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

and whoever is in charge of the German pug’s

[@TF2PickupBotDE] Last pickup was 47 days and 10 hours ago.
:P

Last edited by cheee,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

good map! download it!

toufox

| insΛne

I like it . This map will be added on the next official TF2 update OFC :D

Good Job m8

AnimaL

screenshots: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f2d57155209e8a8855fad0cb6c88b408/

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

screenshots: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f2d57155209e8a8855fad0cb6c88b408/

looks awesome

I had a little wander round last night and it really does look much better while still retaining the clean uncluttered feeling that it had before.. it’s just now much shinier :D Good job guys!

iQue

keso

Looks awesome :D

Keep polishing it though, there’s still some parts that look a bit empty. (particularly the last point)

Last edited by iQue,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the health pack at middle is perfect now, the left door in lobby area (near the broken wall) needs to be adjusted, there’s a gap between it and the wall – and with valve showing no intention of correcting the explosion bug it’d be nice if some of those stairs, especially now the stairs on last point were converted into ramps.

Also consider adding a ledge above the door entrance to middle into that house on the left at middle (the empty house) there’s often a choke point around this area and this would allow the roamer soldier to hide and perhaps take a pick easing the choke.

nice work to all those involved in this

byte

The last point right side route will be a little more detailed and a little bit on cp1 iQue but not much more, if i start to add clutter with design it becomes annoying for death-matchers and just in general annoying.

Joe you know the health pack on cp3 in mid air is the same height as alphafinal? ;)

Just looks lowered ^_^

Glad your liking the changes guys so much effort has been put into this by Larky and Myself to make it worthy >_<

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

byte

Also thank you Animal for doing that muchly appreciated i will put some tonight on the 1st post of this thread too.

What do we think guys? I can’t check at the moment because i’m at work but someone let me know how it goes when it’s played in a pug!

Cheers

Byte

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Looks awesome byte!

Well done

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

“Joe you know the health pack on cp3 in mid air is the same height as alphafinal? ;)”

REALLY??! :D

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1355/obscurefraggapack.jpg

OK !!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Edit: I’m not complaining :D

Last edited by Fragga,

byte

The health pack is the same height it was in obscure alphafinal lol, it feels easier coz if you look at your screenshot the thickness of the bridge is much more also other factors affecting it. But that health pack hasn’t moved :P

I like your passion tho to find faults in a custom map least its some interest ^_^

Cheers

Byte

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

/shit stirrer mode

cl_showpos will show if it has been moved

:D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

hahahahahaah you should be a politician mate you’re amazing!!! bridge thickness, omg how stupid am I??:D:D:D:DDddd;d;x;d;a;d; :V <- duck (c) fragga 2009

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 109 Next »