Forum

*Poll* S7 HL Which maps do you like/dislike and want to see in the season?

Created 7th April 2014 @ 16:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

kzr_

gR.

love how the results are favoring the current map pool

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]
I don’t like seeing coalplant, arctic or dustbowl in the vote, and sunshine being omitted from this as well (sunshine has been played in PUG’s).

Why you don’t like coalplant or arctic as viable option? Maps which were played for some time and in my opinion ar decent we played sunshine once and doesn’t seemed being well taken – that PUG was really oneside anyway. I would like to playtest more good or promising maps but people don’t want to play them and it’s not only my thing. Need to contact admins every time I want to try something out.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Hajdzik

[…]

Why you don’t like coalplant or arctic as viable option? Maps which were played for some time and in my opinion ar decent we played sunshine once and doesn’t seemed being well taken – that PUG was really oneside anyway. I would like to playtest more good or promising maps but people don’t want to play them and it’s not only my thing. Need to contact admins every time I want to try something out.

We should do a week of custom maps: Only custom maps can be played on pugs. I dunno if anyone would play that, but you could count me in.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from jakeowaty

[…]

We should do a week of custom maps: Only custom maps can be played on pugs. I dunno if anyone would play that, but you could count me in.

They never even fill in the first place anymore, glhf

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

They never even fill in the first place anymore, glhf

Random mode son… random mode.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

rip steel and gpit, bring in 2 new maps. etf2l is getting stale with such an extremely similar or the same map pool from season to season.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Beep why do you care about maps if you don’t want play anyway.

kaidus

WiK?

Gpit is the best.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from b33p

rip steel and gpit, bring in 2 new maps. etf2l is getting stale with such an extremely similar or the same map pool from season to season.

I understand gpit but for God’s sake don’t cut steel, if anything we need more maps like it for HL.

Why not replace a generic pub map we play 5000 times a month? Like badwater or upward

Last edited by Fuxx,

Pistolvania

Quoted from b33p

Those are the actually good HL maps we play wtf. I’d rather take out the 6s maps such as process.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

It’s ages until S7. Let’s talk about drotalion getting VAC Banned instead?

Deox

wL.
wL.

Quoted from Permzilla

Only 319 days left till #freedro

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Permzilla

What’s there to talk about banned people?

rip drotalion, he had a baud day

the end

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Hajdzik

Beep why do you care about maps if you don’t want play anyway.

I was about to post the same

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

So I’ve been cross referencing the poll with the favorite lobby maps and the s6 lineup.
http://i.imgur.com/DZW3tLo.png

So yeah, about changing that map pool…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »