Forum

*Poll** Which maps do you like/dislike and want to see for S18 6v6?

Created 5th April 2014 @ 19:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Explain why viaduct got so many votes.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from kronis

Explain why viaduct got so many votes.

Because its fun to play!

Last edited by ash,

Fuxx

Quoted from ash

[…]

Because its fun to play!

http://cdn.styleforum.net/3/31/31359a2b_fw6kaq.gif

Phnx

Quoted from Selek

I’m surprised so many people still like Granary. Well, it is how it is, I suppose.

I hate it, that’s the only map that I really hate playing on, and metalworks is kinda annoying to.
even viaduct is somewhat fun to play.

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from Selek

I’m surprised so many people still like Granary. Well, it is how it is, I suppose.

imo its really good for soldiers/scouts, not very good for medic and demo, main phroblem with this map is a lot of stalemates and being boring (cause of stalemates) but sometimes its cool to play on it

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Selek

im surprised people like metalworks, obscure and warmfront at all

Clark

SDCK!

So much love for metalworks, and so little for turbine and gravel pit :(

Phnx

Quoted from phromelo

[…]

imo its really good for soldiers/scouts, not very good for medic and demo, main phroblem with this map is a lot of stalemates and being boring (cause of stalemates) but sometimes its cool to play on it

the worst thing about it is the middles…
just try to anticipate where the roamer/scouts are gonna come.
that’s completely impossible, any other map has maybe 2-3 path and are pretty well visible, but standing on the health pack on gran middle and you can’t see anything.

Spike Himself

TC

Granary mid is much like gambling, I find. From a medic perspective anyway. Just assume you’ll die straight away and even then it will probably still be disappointing..

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
the worst thing about it is the middles…
just try to anticipate where the roamer/scouts are gonna come.
that’s completely impossible, any other map has maybe 2-3 path and are pretty well visible, but standing on the health pack on gran middle and you can’t see anything.

that’s why you should have flank calling that stuff, like where are scouts or when roamer is jumping, i played as medic 2 seasons (div 3 and 2) and that wasn’t a problem, my demo should say same thing
also, bad thing is that if your med die on mid you probably lose the round

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2