Forum

cp_sunshine (5CP)

Created 7th September 2013 @ 03:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Could we have a last minute change like last season? Sunshine for Turbine. Surely an experiment that may be positive is better than a tried and true negative.

Phnx

Quoted from fraac

Could we have a last minute change like last season? Sunshine for Turbine. Surely an experiment that may be positive is better than a tried and true negative.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I’m watching the vod of the ESEA sunshine game now, while the game is entertaining I don’t think it has anything to do with the map.

It’s the #2 playing against the #3 seed, neither of them really know the map or how to defend properly so they’re constantly taking fights which results in a lot of DM-intense battles. Definitely entertaining, but only because they’re constantly running into each other and never backing out.

On the other hand, the mid fights are absolutely awful in my opinion. It’s cluttered with no option for early aggression and some very deep flank routes which mean the fighting is all over the place and very non-committed. And the 2nd point is almost never being defended well with a disadvantage, but the mid-2nd transition is pretty nice. Looks pretty too.

The other thing which makes it a good game is the casting and production quality which is really excellent.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I felt the same Sideshow but I would rather we tried to take a map and develop it, remembering how many times Process and Snakewater have changed…it’s this or play Turbine again because we all know Turbine won’t be in next season.

Vaskie

BulletClub

TheFragile, Platinum and many other people are praising the map. Also Sideshow, as far as i know teams have scrimmed on it quite a bit, it’s just that it’s the first official map and yet.. it came out as fluently played as any badlands, snake or process..

The map hopefully will end up in our map pool next season anyway, it’s just a question of the admins not being so god damn reluctant.

Turbine just won’t be played at all in Scrims and Pickups, where people get to practice the map, and generally decide their opinion on the map.

Also using the excuse that if people won’t play Turbine then it will be easy points for the other team that does, that is absolutely terrible and shouldn’t even be put on the table when discussing the map to be used on a league.

All in all, keep being terrible ETF2L

yak

DUBSTEP
Gungaginga

Can we play quay instead of either map

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

lobby area is just dreadfull for competetive play. middle has very little reason to move forward once you have high ground. all this will only make the map more stalematey.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from fraac

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from fraac

Surely an experiment that may be positive is better than a tried and true negative.

it isnt a tried and true negative
from what i remember it was pretty positive last season it was played

Asaaj

Allow the Baby Face Blaster and then CTF is actually fun

Phnx

Quoted from Asaaj

and retarded?
it will end in a matter of minutes.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Asaaj

allow staubsauger in 6s to counter

Asaaj

Legit counter

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
and retarded?
it will end in a matter of minutes.

Isn’t that what people want anyway

Last edited by Asaaj,

konr

Can we please have this next season?

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

i knew konr is gonna post something here after he complained so much about logjam on his stream B))

Last edited by Raptor,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »