Created 1st December 2012 @ 10:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Setsul

-middle is hard to push
-2nd is hard to push
-last is hard to push
-it´s hard to push against snipers
->stalemate

It´s like taking the granary mid/2nd stalemate (only even harder), adding sniper sightlines way better than on snakewater and then attaching freight last to that. hf pushing.

Watch the ESEA season 11 LAN match mix^ vs LG on cp_warmfront.
If both teams have über and sit on mid/2nd you got an almost unbreakable stalemate.
The only way for mix^ to push 2nd was having enigma as heavy on the roof on middle and then just suicide 3 people on LGs medic. Even 6 vs 3 it´s impossible to push middle if there is a heavy on the roof and a medic with über to save him.

AnimaL

it’s american

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

It’s awesome, I prefer warmfront though.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Setsul

-middle is hard to push
-2nd is hard to push
-last is hard to push
-it´s hard to push against snipers
->stalemate

..get good mby? :(:(:(:(

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

The ‘muricans play it and they hate it
Let’s trust their opinion and not even try it

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Starkie

The ‘muricans play it and they hate it
Let’s trust their opinion and not even try it

yeah, cuz we’ve never played it in Europe..

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from demsii

yeah, cuz we’ve never played it in Europe..

Yeah but it seems people have short term memories as freight came back into the map pool

evokje

WiK?

Still better then snakewater

Skully

The fact that the only time people played it was during the season so they could get ready for officials prove that its a bad map. If people liked it and wanted to play it, you would be playing scrims on it.

I would rather see how much blood I could drain out of myself for 5 mins then be in a 5 min+ stalemate on warmfront

doks

why do people say that warmfront is a stalemate map ? never had that issue ONCE and i played it A LOT. same goes for granary – everyone whines about how mid to 2nd and vice versa can become a 10 minute stalemate… NEVER had that issue.

Quoted from Skully

The fact that the only time people played it was during the season so they could get ready for officials prove that its a bad map. If people liked it and wanted to play it, you would be playing scrims on it.

+1

What Skully said.

Also bring Bazillion back!

kaidus

WiK?

Not a single thing about the map is fun.

Krame

Aero

lol europe

Leif

Quoted from Skully

Thid isnt exactly true, gpit is the exception. Bring back Gpit.
The fact is just its s bad map

minimoose

1st and 2nd points are terrible and boring, middle point is terrible but slightly less boring.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »