Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 Next »

DarkSlayer

A7 is out based on the mix last night and two previously

DROP BOX: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22602098/cp_toxic_a7.bsp

A7 change log:

* FIXED SPAWN TIMES FOR ALL CONTROL POINTS
*REDUCED WINDOW SIZE AT LAST
*GRAV LIFTS NO LONGER CONTROL PROJECTILES

sorry there is so few changes in this version, but i dont feel i can make any more changes without knowing the affect of the new respawn times :)

Last edited by DarkSlayer,

knuck

DA!

You removed the only funny thing on the map :(

DarkSlayer

haha. it broke the server! mix tonight on it if people are up for it

Dark, it doesnt matter if it broke the server, please recompile it before tonight. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Chaplain

Dark, it doesnt matter if it broke the server, please recompile it before tonight. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

with what?

Reversible rockets :D

Spawns are still too long mate. (Though not bugged, didn’t see any 30second spawntimes)
I think u (either) need to increase the distance between mid & 2nd, decrease the distance from spawn to 2nd and/or lower spawntimes

atmo wasn’t there for the mix, so no vod to watch, could ask leftism for an stv though
xoxo

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

faster spawn times were a definite improvement! the map flowed really well imo. Although if you lost 3 on mid you were pretty much on your last.

choiie

keso

I enjoyed this map. Well done.

DarkSlayer

only planning to release one more aplha before i texture and detail the map for beta. If any1 has any suggestions or things they like/dislike please post here and i will take this infomation into consideration for the next release :)

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

Spawns are still too long mate. (Though not bugged, didn’t see any 30second spawntimes)
I think u (either) need to increase the distance between mid & 2nd, decrease the distance from spawn to 2nd and/or lower spawntimes

atmo wasn’t there for the mix, so no vod to watch, could ask leftism for an stv though
xoxo

yer i get what your saying, will have a think about how best to do this, cheers :)

DarkSlayer

new version of toxic (a8): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22602098/cp_toxic_a8.bsp

this is hopefully the last aplha version and the next version will be beta1, with textures etc :)

change log:

*Removed balcany at 2nd to allow easier jumps from below
*Moved lobby door in front of top 2nd point
*Made both 2nd capture area’s smaller
*Small door to mid has been enlarged
*Added hut that covers small door to 2nd
*Added partition at lobby to reduce visability
*Swapped forwards spawns round on last (red is blue and vice versa)
*Changed location of crates at 2nd

Last edited by DarkSlayer,

atmo

added to doublejump server

DarkSlayer

Quoted from atmo

added to doublejump server

DarkSlayer

cheers to all who played the games tonight, atmo could you link me to the stv of the 2nd toxic map?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 19 Next »