Forum

cp_gullywash_pro

Created 13th February 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 39 Next »

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Funny how people start pointing out bugs and flaws now after the map got final. ^^
You have had months to test it.

and what is wrong with that again? :)

kimsku

http://nikita.tnnet.fi/~kimsku/gully.avi
bug or feature?

F2

Danmark

undocumented feature

Arnold

DAKKA

feature obviously

(i’ll release a version that fixes this and more bugs before the season starts)

gryzor

http://nikita.tnnet.fi/~kimsku/gully.avi
bug or feature?

Hahaha!! That was AWESOME! Props for the eurodisco! :D

Skyride

DUCS

Funny how people start pointing out bugs and flaws now after the map got final. ^^
You have had months to test it.

and what is wrong with that again? :)

Hehe, Im sure you guy didn’t play pub much even on release but there was a reddiculous amount of bugs in many of the valve maps on release (mainly dustbowl and cp_well).

So we’re looking at cp_gullywush_final_b3_rc5 being the final version then? :)

Btw, Rofl at that glitch in the video. Im sure Arnold just a did total Facepalm when saw that. :P
Its such a simple bug too. I know i’d be kicking myself over it. :P

Springer

DAKKA

Its such a simple bug too. I know i'd be kicking myself over it. :P

I would delete some ppl in the thanks list :$

Netsky

well this was a disappointment …

looking forward to _final2 :]

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

i think its just going to be cp_gullywash because arnold didn’t release that version at all :-) went straight to _final

Wobblit

i think its just going to be cp_gullywash because arnold didn’t release that version at all :-) went straight to _final

I’d keep naming then final2, final3 etc, then in the case Valve releases it as a community map “cp_gulluwash” will be free. (If that is the reason h yukon got a _final added to them when it went community maps)

wer

tfortress.no

I’d keep naming then final2, final3 etc, then in the case Valve releases it as a community map “cp_gulluwash” will be free. (If that is the reason h yukon got a _final added to them when it went community maps)

ctf_turbine wasnt free, but they still named it that when it went official.
_final2 will show as final2 in the loading screen, so its better to name it cp_gullywash.bsp :P

Extremer

^ yes it was! It was ctf_turbine_v3 before it came official

wer

tfortress.no

^ yes it was! It was ctf_turbine_b3 before it came official

no, it wasnt b3 it was v3. it got 2 updates after it went final @ ctf_turbine.bsp

MangyCarface

FWIW yukon was never named cp_yukon before it was released with the update, and the .vmf I sent over was cp_yukon.vmf, so IDK where the _final came into play. Name it whatever

Nineaxis

[TF2M1]

FWIW yukon was never named cp_yukon before it was released with the update, and the .vmf I sent over was cp_yukon.vmf, so IDK where the _final came into play. Name it whatever

Valve started naming all community maps with _final. Offblast was B1.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 39 Next »