Forum

Mapping competition: Help for all mappers

Created 10th February 2009 @ 19:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Akill

Hey guys, ETF2L appreciates all the involvement from the various communities involved, and it seems that everyone can benefit here. Id like to call out to all TF2 teams, to aid our competitions mappers in playtesting and giving CONSTRUCTIVE critism for their maps. Remember that this competition is based 90% on gameplay, so aesthetics at this point arnt necessary.

If we can get alot of responce from mappers and teams, i can arrange for maps to be uploaded to various game servers, and provide a voice chat server for teams and map developers to converse on. If we get enough responce we can arrange particular days to have bulk testing.

Let me know if your team is interested in aiding this competition

Thanks

Netsky

weehaa, my team does, MTF1 and MTF2

just query me on #etf2l

Rele

Afaik SpecialAttack helps out with playtesting custom maps. Ill contact our dictator and see if we can get something up :)
It would “only” be public but still^^

Admins sticky this maybe? :)

Randdalf

(0v0)

If any of you can,p laytest cp_drylands_a2a please http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=5151

Post any feedback in the WIP thread here or at TF2Maps.net

Just realised this isn’t the right thread, but bleh

Joshua

N3 would help out when we have a full lineup, at the moment we are only 4 members!

Akill

this is the right place randdalf, and josuha, the more playtesters the better

Vlijm

UbeR |

Ill have a look at the maps soon

CookiE

hf.no

I’d love to help out playtesting. I’m not a member of a team tho it’s only me :)

Puppets

power rangers are up for some maptesting :)

Zipok

If there are any maptests which need ringers / mercs, pm me! I’ll gladly come if I’m available :)

Akill

trying to get a pickupbot and own channel for doing playtests, server + mumble would be donated by Fakkel Brigade, and have fast download from the server (no hunting for maps)

Post here for support of this

nubonamission

burn

Hello, this isn’t relevant to the map making competition as such, but I need someone to make me a map which is a green box (or pink or black or w/e) to act as a green screen for video editing purposes.

Any one who can help me pls add me on steam 13aleful, or find me in most important IRC channels as Imperial’NoaM!

Many thanks,
nub

wer

tfortress.no

green map: http://home.no.net/erlbla/green/green.bsp

Im having a problem with my new map, when i try to run it ingame it says this:

Launcher Error

Failed to load the launcher DLL:

The specified module could not be found.

What should i do?

Add A Reply Pages: 1