Forum

cp_quay

Created 19th December 2011 @ 17:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15

private_meta

STDs

Hey. I made SOAP Deathmatch Spawns for cp_quay_b3a, in case you want to use them as well.

http://pastebin.com/P2bPBapJ

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Hey,

Not sure if you are continuing to develop this map. But played a highlander match recently on a and a few things that could be developed are:

On mid if you raised the bridges up just a tad then it would be reduce the huge amount of sniper lines there is on mid.

Secondly, the route off of mid (bar route) would be great if there was a side passage that maybe took to the high ground on second would be great.

Last point just needs one more entrance or something as two isnt enough. The containers on last really dont suit and I think last – second just needs a tidying up.

The route onto last that is like a ledge on the right (if you’re a defender) you need to make so that maybe all classes can get up there not just demo/solly/scout. Would provide a different way which would be nice.

Lastly, i feel that sniper sight lines are just too much. On second there isnt a lot of cover and sniper has free reign. Just a bit more cover would be good :D

Overall the map is nice. Just a like tidying up and I think it would be great. And maybe a reduction of health would be nice as well.

Jazz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15