Forum

Need mapper for New Payload Map

Created 4th November 2010 @ 20:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

sniprpenguin

As I tell all new mappers if they say “I want someone else to do this for me”…

Do it yourself.

deviland

.:ne:.

right i really want u to do this for myself -.-‘, im just asking for some help not to build the whole map. Some building ideas and texturing.

sniprpenguin

Ah, misread your first post then. I thought you wanted a whole new map made from scratch.

I’d suggest then heading on over to tf2maps.net. The people there are pretty helpful and there’s definitely some inspiration threads.

Also, I wasn’t trying to imply that I refuse to do it, though I could see how that could happen. I just meant that you really should do it yourself, since mapping’s a rewarding process. That, and people like to throw ideas around and ask for someone else to do it, which is kinda not sort of a good idea.

deviland

nah i just need some good ideas for the map taking in mind what it’s suposed to be, if they can help me texture and stuff great if not well no problem it will take longer but it will eventually be done

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Payload is fucking amazing

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

Payload is fucking amazing

this.

wait, wat?

Ghostface

spire

First thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic was…

“PL_ORANGEX AMAGAD”

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Pendji

snow badlands for december tourney. go.

Pretty sure we had a copy of this in ne, not 100% sure though.

I know we had snowbowl (christmas dustbowl!)

deviland

Has i said almost no textures have been put into the map so basicaly it’s on dev textures only pl_orangex_omg xD.

I don’t think NE had badlands with snow, only dustbowl.

Last edited by deviland,

thaldarin

Quoted from Pendji

snow badlands for december tourney. go.

Considering everyone has the badlands source file, it’s around a 2/3day job ;) As someone arrogantly said, “Do it yourself” :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2