Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

Congratulations, amazed it took so long

compleat

hey, glad to see all your work and effort payed off. Congratulations! ^_^

gj mate! Your 6s map is my favorite actually

Popcorp

wait, if they release older version of snakewater, does it mean we still have to play newest version or stick with official version?

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Popcorp

wait, if they release older version of snakewater, does it mean we still have to play newest version or stick with official version?

Pretty sure the official version will be updated instead of having a new version come out each time there’s change.

VinuJ

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Pretty sure the official version will be updated instead of having a new version come out each time there’s change.

hopefully yeah

choiie

keso

Yay!

Once more, thanks to everyone who helped me out through the years (it’s been three, wow!).

To anyone worried, the map should (I haven’t checked it myself) be identical to the g7 version used in the season. Any future updates to the map will run through the community (YOU) first.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

finally!
<3 Snakewater since the beginning

byte

Good job choiie, thoroughly deserved all be it I still hate cp1 :p but it’s a beautiful map and plays very well, one of my fav maps above gullywash, process, shatworks and viaduct.

I’d recommend you for a community weapon too :D

Well done!

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Setlet

Gotta buy some map stamps it seems :)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Finally :) nice

choiie

keso

Quoted from byte

Good job choiie, thoroughly deserved all be it I still hate cp1 :p

Who doesn’t?? :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Great news, gratz man.

I don’t hate CP1. Well, I don’t hate it when defending, only attacking, so there’s that :D

Jazzman

keso

We’re so proud of you :’)

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

gratz!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 Next »