Forum

cp_collis

Created 9th August 2010 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i haven’t played a comp game on it, but aesthetically its one of my favourite maps out there :)

archy

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i haven’t played a comp game on it, but aesthetically its one of my favourite maps out there :)

tank you very much :)

archy

here are some screens of the new lobby for those who havent seen it yet: (OP updated as well)

http://img191.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cpcollisb30000.jpg

also, i added a “CREDIT TO MAP” shoutout list to the OP

Defur

I just had a run through on b3 on a private server, and it’s easily one of the most beautiful custom maps that i’ve played – and it’s still just in B3.

The only thing that got me thinking was these “O”-shaped tunnels, are they usefull? Will you not die when trying to flank through those things? The seem pretty easy to spam.

archy

i see what you mean, and i kinda agree with you. but if at least one of those tunnels is gonna be changed, then its the one leading from the yard to the last capture point.. the fact that you can just bodyblock the entire thing may not be that useful when you are actually trying to push through there…

im gonna have a look at it!

PeopleZ

WWCD

I really love how u keep improving the map, I really wanna play it competitively, we just need to get it into a cup :)

We are still up for a test match on it as soon as we have a new medic!
Keep on the good work archy!

Did some playtesting regarding rollouts possible pushes + Can we get a 6on6 going on this?
add me up on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989494225

muchos love

archy

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

Did some playtesting regarding rollouts possible pushes + Can we get a 6on6 going on this?
add me up on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989494225

muchos love

ye sure, gonna add you to my steam FL when im back home.

EDIT: im gonna wait with the b4 release until i have enough feedback to make some bigger changes than just one.

what you can expect from b4 SO FAR:

-an enhanced tunnel leading to last, with a max of only 2 choke points.
-imroved visual and aesthetical appearence
-and according to the feedback that i will receive some gameplay improvements

peace!

Last edited by archy,

Anyone up for getting a decent 6on6 together on this?
most of the people i know who want to play (including me) are low’ish skill :)

Geten

Hot damn. This looks real horrorshow. Shame I didn’t found out about this till now. It certainly deserves some proper testing. It’s only gullywash that I really like among the custom maps. And by ‘like’ I mean really suggesting it in pcws. I will follow the development with great e-interest.

Gobby

Quoted from helberg

I like the design very much.

Looks promising

you FAILED!

archy

Quoted from Gobby

[…]

you FAILED!

what?

Dny

T2P

Looks sick mate :] Have to have a look at it properly soon!

Looks like a beautiful map what I’ve seen from the screenshots. And it’s nice to see that you didn’t give up mapping archy and finally getting a result out of it. I still remember your words when we played together “I’m creating a new map by my own” months ago :)

LikeThis

Great brush work and layout. I’m really looking forward to playing this.

get a rc out for s8 gogo :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »