Forum

third party crosshair?

Created 29th April 2010 @ 20:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Deux

Just a simple question to the ETF2L admins, is it allowed to use a third party crosshair that simply just makes a crosshair over tf2?
I think it shouldnt be any problem since you can do it with the HUD trick, but this is just more simple.

Cheers :)

Last edited by Deux,

pena

#etf2l, !admin

iQue

keso

Quoted from pena

#etf2l, !admin

Would be good for everyone to know whether it’s allowed tbh

pena

Quoted from iQue

[…]

Would be good for everyone to know whether it’s allowed tbh

Maybe. Bet admins will put it into the ruleset for next season anyways.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Just changing the crosshair image will violate sv_pure 2 (which isn’t allowed) won’t it? Or do you mean something different?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Just put a sticker on the center of your screen. Eat that, Aequitas.

Deux

Quoted from SnowiE

Just changing the crosshair image will violate sv_pure 2 (which isn’t allowed) won’t it? Or do you mean something different?

Well that and an external program that draws a crosshair that just stays over tf2.

NeoN

boys

alternative way is to make custom FONT file with crosshair, put it into fonts folder in windows and add text symbol with your own crosshair in the hud, right in the center of the screen

ups

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Just put a sticker on the center of your screen. Eat that, Aequitas.

IN my days we didn’t have those fancy “stickers” of yours. We had to draw a dot on the centre of the screen just to make the game playable.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from ups

[…]

IN my days we didn’t have those fancy “stickers” of yours. We had to draw a dot on the centre of the screen just to make the game playable.

yeah it was epic!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1