Forum

MNM #3 - Feedback

Created 26th April 2010 @ 22:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Needs to be a clear rule for how long the match can be delayed before a default win is assigned. We waited for our semifinal opponents for 35 minutes before they finally responded, all the while the admins knew about it and nobody gave a clear answer on what was supposed to happen. I was told to ask D2M, Snowie or Racio. D2M and Snowie were playing and unavailable, Racio was afk because he assumed that the admins starting the thing would oversee it and ensure everything went smoothly.

If there already is a rule for when you can claim a Default Win, it needs to be made real clear cause NOBODY I asked except Racio knew what to do.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Sorry mate, I was expecting to be available all evening to help with the cup.

Unfortunately, the last ESL match for Vertex was tonight and I had to step in as the team only had 5 when shifty’s steam messed up.

I asked in the admin channel for somebody to watch the cup for an hour, but it doesn’t look like anyone stepped up to the plate. My humble apologies if this affected anyone :( It wasn’t intended and I take full responsibility.

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

Thank you for organazing this cup, we got rolled but not before we showed them that they can’t beat us going 5vs6 :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1