mid-: div4
low+:div5
low: div6
low-: new

so much easier

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

We finish 4th in Div 6 of ETF2L and advertise for low+/mid- on tf.wars.

Say Div 6 has the widest spectrum of skill level, you see low- teams down th bottom, low teams in the middle, low+ teams around the middle-top end and maybe the odd mid- team rolling the league, but you can’t really call them mid- until they prove themselves in Div 5.

Div 5 you get rid of the low-/low teams, so skill gap closes…low+/mid- again.

I dunno the pattern as you go further up the divisions, all I can guess is the skill gap within each division gets closer and closer. Div 4 i’d image you get mid- at the bottom, mid around the top. Div 3 mid at the bottom half, mid+ at the top half. Div 2 mid+ around the bottom half, high- at the top half…etc

Last edited by Hildreth,

kuma

well it’s more of “what div do you think you should be in”. if you want to be sure then advertise for the div itself.

as in, you’re div 6, but think you should be competing in div4. then ok, advertise as mid-. just actually be the skill you think you are.

maybe you could split high as top div1 and high- as low div1 if you wanted to.

Last edited by kuma,

Sofa King

Quoted from kuma

why not just

high: div1
mid+: div2
mid: div3
mid-: div4
low+:div5
low: div6
low-: new

so much easier

Quoted from Skyride

I think this is more accurate given the recent influx of retards

http://px1.voodoostats.com/stuff/datruth.png

the whole doesn’t really make sense anymore

who made that?

– High- is soooooooooo epic!

Last edited by Sofa King,

lolage

TSPAG

What I thought:

Div1 – High
Div2 – Mid+
Div3 – Mid
Div4 – Mid-
Div5 – Low+
Div6 – Low-/low

EDIT: ignore, just read kuma’s post :$

Last edited by lolage,

Norrland3000

Why make another list of something we already have in the system here in the league.

DIVISIONS!

And if you are in div 3 but wanna play against div 2 teams just search DIV2, how hard can it be. I see no point in having a skilltree. You wanna make a system on top of another one. Stupid? YES! I understand that people are confused…

Skyride

DUCS

Thing you’ll find then is that a lot of div6 teams advertise mid because HONESTLY believe they are div4.

Wiiking

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE PROBLEM IS THAT PPL OVERRATE THEMSELF RATHER THAN DONT KNOW HOW THE SKILL LEVEL SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORKS!!! PLZ STOP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS RWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Wiiking

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PPL OVERRATE THEMSELF RATHER THAN DONT KNOW HOW THE SKILL LEVEL SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

And thats not going to change any time soon, just go with it or use divisions. ;)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from Wiiking

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE PROBLEM IS THAT PPL OVERRATE THEMSELF RATHER THAN DONT KNOW HOW THE SKILL LEVEL SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORKS!!! PLZ STOP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS RWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!!

GuMMi

frø
px.

Man… i dont see the problem at all..
if people overate themselves.. just Roll em and Troll em….
Problem fixed

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Easy solution….STOP USING SKILL LEVEL!

Just ask for a team that plays in the div you want to play against. As a decent div 6 team, (yeah, yeah, no such thing w/e!), we normally ask for Div5/6 and we get a decent div 6 or a div 5 team, simples.

If you want to play a div 4, ask for a div 4 team. It’s that easy isn’t it?

octochris

(0v0)

I wish people would just list divs instead of using these skill levels, all they serve to do is confuse.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

What if there is a some kind of a system which lets you choose your skill level judging by the previous teams you have been in?
1st example: Player A has been in teams X and Y whereas X was a div 3 team and Y was a div 4 team. The player can choose between div4 skill(mid-) or div3 skilll(mid) or even the skill he feels more confident of being(either mid- or mid).
2nd example: If Player B has been in teams Z(div1) and W(div5) he or she can choose whatever skill he wants which ranges from low+ to high.

Just my 2 cents

Norrland3000

And if someone responds to your question in IRC you can just ask them, “where do you play” div? etc etc.

People just make it harder than it is. And if you think people overrate themself, it could just be that they want to meet better teams to learn something.

Either you search PCW to ha a laugh or you search to improve, how can you improve if you dont meet better opponents.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »