Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »

Quoted from TonyGappa

http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/arie/shoutcast/broder_dignitas.wav.mp3

Thanks!

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Apart from byte mispronouncing team names it was awesome. Great cast, best yet :) Really good atmosphere with a great game with it. Works so much better with just the two of you and not any more. Much clearer and more fun to listen to. Nice one guys.

Wiiking

i believe swarley were smoking colombian cigars, the man is calmnes..

great cast btw, entertaining.

Just watched and listened. Really great cast again, I think it was much better with you being so relaxed and joking around about drogba. Great to have such a close game to commentate on, WP to Broder for there < 1 minute round.

byte

Just to let you know, ETF2L.radio will be casting the Semi final EMS game, Dignitas vs TCM gaming.

Details should or will be published on the EMS site and also Vanilla site as well. Sozzle i won’t be casting i’ll be playing! : < will be Uncle Dave Swarley and Torden as guest casting tonight.

Cheers

Byte

byte

In the month of July I myself will be doing some casts, on various games. I will be co-hosting with hopefully a potential caster Mr Pledge :P

I am also willing to do lower division games, not to hype it but more for teaching/mentoring but in a cast way (I won’t be so harsh as you hear me when I cast the prem games lol).

So for anyone really looking at this, if you think there is a big game in your division worth maybe casting on, or to pick up on (this includes division 6) then feel free to ask me on irc or on here.

P.s. i moved the msg into this topic as the other one was about a different cast :P

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

rtan

-9w-

I hear there’s a top div3 clash on sunday night that could be casted.

RaCio

GoT²

A shoutcast of REj vs Russians?

Byte, make this happen )))

ThePledge

I will be “trialling” for ETF2L Radio indeed, and will be casting with Byte somewhere in the next week (most likely). I’m very much for casting lower division games as well, as I have mentored a team the last 10 months and I hope I can put some of the experience from that into a cast.

I’m looking forward to it! :D

Mark

Phase

I like how suddenly there’s an audience for div3 games now Byte’s around :D

byte

This week I have Monday/Tuesday off, so I am able to cast any division games that would benefit for people more to learn.

It will still be a cast however it will be more of a running commentary along with a cast, so basically for example if someone asked me to cast a div 4 game between xx vs xx then i’d be happy too. All I need from them is to set up a source tv/relay and I can do the rest.

I’ve had a huge request for this to be done so lower div clans benefit from it. It’s basically a teaching session of what I would be thinking while I’m in the game but in a casting form. Kinda like what I already do in my usual casts just a little less harsher depending on what div game I’m casting :)

Anyway, guys and girls post on here if there is a specific game you would like this happen and I’ll be happy to do it.

Edit: Racio if you know of a game that should be casted tomorrow or Tue (no matter what div :P) pm me ;x

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

thaldarin

Last edited by thaldarin,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

tried to watc the TCM v Kick game but the STV was full :/

No stv/shoutcast demos?

Quoted from Hildreth

tried to watc the TCM v Kick game but the STV was full :/

No stv/shoutcast demos?

Shoutcasts are up but no STV as of right now: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/

byte

So no clans want their famous TF2 skillz shown on cast? xD?

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »