Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »

Menace

Quoted from byte

Aye oops i forgot is this match to pld tonight? because it says on the match link its for the 11th? :S

Cheers

Byte

our match isn’t tonight byte, it will most likely be sunday :)

edit:

It is now defo on sunday at 20.30 cet :)

Last edited by Menace,

ThePledge

Sorry about that Byte, people informed me too late and I just noticed your post myself now. I’ll talk to you later mate! I’ll probably be able to cast on sunday if you want me to.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

How about everybody cast everyone elses game?

I’d be spoilt fo’ choice :D

Seriously, Crack clan vs Xeo looks a decent game.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

The TCM v K1ck cast was good, but would it be possible to cut off some of the pre-match stuff in future? Maybe not the actual warmup where you talk about the game, but there was a fair bit of what sounded like you just testing and setting up the cast on the mp3 this time.

byte

There should be a cast for this tonight, with myself hopefully hosting and Swarley and Dave as the ‘big’guns’ helping me with their wit and sublime humour.

Arie if you see this, will need to speak to you tonight to setup the recording, also I’ve figured out a way round the mixer problem on my laptop :P will mention it to you tonight.

For those that don’t know, its the EMS Lower Bracket Final tonight between Dignitas and idk? The usual granlands and decider map being cp_well (gotta love ems :D).

Cast will start 21:10CET. Details will be given out on vanillatf2.org also posted on the irc topic in #etf2l.radio, also maybe mentioned via esl on their website (atho don’t count on it).

Any Q’s let me know.

Cheers

Byte

David

quick plug!

http://www.team-rockit.com/index.php?mod=scene&action=view&id=230

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

I’ll be around, let me know if you need relays.

Quoted from SnowiE

The TCM v K1ck cast was good, but would it be possible to cut off some of the pre-match stuff in future? Maybe not the actual warmup where you talk about the game, but there was a fair bit of what sounded like you just testing and setting up the cast on the mp3 this time.

I normally do, this time I just cut the audio by looking at the waveform in audacity.

Last edited by Arie,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Arie

I’ll be around, let me know if you need relays.

[…]

I normally do, this time I just cut the audio by looking at the waveform in audacity.

ur relays have not been workin properly…………….

byte

Quoted from Darn

[…]

ur relays have not been workin properly…………….

Nay Darn not true, his relays haven’t been able to get on due to src tv being filled up with nubjes, the relay needs a slot on src tv. :D

At least thats what i remember happening.

Cheers

Byte

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

A while back there was a ninja update that broke relays, and I wasn’t around to fix it, so Exfane couldn’t launch relays that night.
Other times people tell me the STV info too late and by that time there are no more slots available.

Last edited by Arie,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Think a lot of people would be interested in:

http://vanillatf2.org/matchticker/match/33

byte

Myself and Pledge have already discussed this, however we are waiting for confirmation from both that this match is on.

No point in advertising and promoting if it doesn’t actually happen.

Edit: Pledge will be co-hosting beside me, as I’m looking to add one more caster to the team & he feels he has the potential to acquire the role so =)

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Wow quick response.

Cheers

Hildreth

ThePledge

Noticed that match myself on Ubercharge and went to Byte with it. According to the match comments, it will be played this tuesday or wednesday. I’m free on both dates, so I’m sure Byte will find the time on either evening to cast this with me :)

Last edited by ThePledge,

byte

idk? vs TLR – http://etf2l.org/matches/18661/

This game is to be casted tonight, by myself (Byte-me) and a trialee co host Mr Pledge :D

I believe this match is gonna be very interesting, especially how TLR have responded to dignitas.

So come join us at 21:10cet…

Host = fakkelbrigade.eu
port = 64740
Cast begins : 21:15cet

Maps are gravelpit and freight.

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »