Forum

What happened?

Created 21st March 2010 @ 23:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

seraph

rEJ

So, anyone want to describe sex with their girlfriend?

Anyone have a girlfriend whose breasts are slightly asymmetric?

Anyone’s girlfriend admitted to them that they’ve faked orgasms during sex?

Sometimes other people’s business is their own. It’s pretty fucking self explanatory.

djc

d2f~

honestly seraph, name me >8 people on etf2l who have a girlfriend and >3 people on etf2l who have had sex.

kolox

obs.

/care package

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from djc

honestly seraph, name me >8 people on etf2l who have a girlfriend and >3 people on etf2l who have had sex.

So you’re assuming that everyone that are playing video games never had an intimate relationship. I’m guessing that just comes quite natural to you?
It must be a sad world across the pond. :)

djc

d2f~

no my assumption is that all of the heinously unattractive obese people present at winter assembly 2010, the community LAN and past i-series events are unlikely to have ever tricked a woman into caring about them.

this also applies to NA-TF2 players; however, their fatness is more obscured because of the lower frequency of LAN events.

Quoted from djc

no my assumption is that all of the heinously unattractive obese people present at winter assembly 2010, the community LAN and past i-series events are unlikely to have ever tricked a woman into caring about them.

this also applies to NA-TF2 players; however, their fatness is more obscured because of the lower frequency of LAN events.

Aye Doc – subtle as a boot to the face

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from djc

They can fix fat. You can’t fix personality.

seraph

rEJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M

djc

d2f~

personality is actually pretty easy to fix but it’s irrelevant because i’m a completely loverly person, like a character from an irish comedy of manners

Skyride

DUCS

I love you aye doc. You should come to i39 with this “girlfriend” you’re always talking about.

<33

Last edited by Skyride,

seraph

rEJ

I love how the previous two replies (skyride and ayedoc) make references to statements that were never made.

You’re dumb ayedoc. You’re dumb.

djc

d2f~

foff seraph

Skyride

DUCS

aye doc come on mumble please. :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from seraph

So, anyone want to describe sex with their girlfriend?

Nonexistent.

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Skyride

aye doc come on mumble please. :D

what for?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »