Forum

The divisions are so pretty, please let me see them!

Created 31st January 2010 @ 21:13

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

GangsterAlgot

My f5 button is getting worn out!

David

http://etf2l.org/forum/leaguea/topic-8738/?recent=145667

GangsterAlgot

NOOOOOOOO, crap, I made a useless thread, please some admin delete this before someone finds out!

Edit: Sorry <3, if etf2l had a blackboard i'd write:
"I shall check the previous threads more thoroughly before posting, I shall check the previous threads more thoroughly before posting, …" and so on.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Spank

Screenshot…

David

Quoted from GangsterAlgot

NOOOOOOOO, crap, I made a useless thread, please some admin delete this before someone finds out!

No need, wait for an unwitty admin to make an unwitty post about the thread being locked (Also accepting that big picture that has a padlock on and says locked under it).

kaidus

WiK?

Given the other thread was so useless, any chance some clarity could be given as to “when they’re ready”. Are they so far behind schedule the annoucnement has been postponed, or what?

Askior

swimp

We need known the hour :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from David

[…]

No need, wait for an unwitty admin to make an unwitty post about the thread being locked (Also accepting that big picture that has a padlock on and says locked under it).

[img key=imgposter]http://deneusbeer.nl/tf2/locked.jpg[/img]

That’s mine, and only for special occasions :)
But as i want to see the divisions as much as you do, i won’t lock this thread.

Brutallus

epic lock is epic

danny.

^
haha
Quoted from DeNeusbeer

That’s mine, and only for special occasions :)
But as i want to see the divisions as much as you do, i won’t lock this thread.

Quoted from Brutallus

epic lock is epic

epic fail is epic :/

Last edited by danny.,

Imperium

and you think he thought it was closed because he posted in it 8 mins afterwards?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We’re still tweaking a few things around, including putting anyone who has been spamming us all day in Division 9.

Likely time of release will be laaaaate tonight/early tomorrow. This will be the lists of the teams in Divisional order. The actual ABCDEF etc for each division will be released next weekend, with the league starting the following Monday.

Reshooted

Thanks for the info D2M, I’ll leave my F5 button for what it is now ^^

Chaos

BAT

ME LIKEY THE LISTIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg

oblivion

This happens every time…can we not actually stick to deadlines when we set them or is it impossible for teh ‘net?? :)

I hate to say it but a lot of people will be wasting time hoping to see the tables, an update a day or two ago saying “expect results early on the 1st” would have been appreciated, common courtesy if you like.

That said, thanks for all the effort the admin’s put into each and every season, it doesn’t go unnoticed whilst a minor delay is quickly forgotten.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »