Created 3rd October 2008 @ 15:30

Locked Pages: 1

veehell

-cavalier-

I found that in our 5c division we got two dropped teams/clans
FTD and CORE-13

in case of FTD — all removed, points set to -1
in case of CORE-13 — no changes so far
(maybe just delay and i am bit fast than the etf2l internal system)

i mean, why we(cavaliers BLUE) got removed our win matches against FTD and our lost matches against CORE13 are still displayed?

Can i get some clear explanation?

I found only this in rules
2.11 Dropped teams’ results will be deleted if they break the 3 Default Losses Rule

Results of a dropped team will be deleted from the tables if they miss more than 3 unplayed matches. Anyway, results will stay if a team doesn’t break §2.9 .
———–
both dropped teams will lost their upcoming matches no default loss three times or unplayed matches….so i am little bit confused.

BTW: the unbalance in our 5c division is quite obvious….we are thinking to drop our team as well.
-cheers-

Just be patience, they will lose their point aswell ;) or maybe its a small bug, also possible but every dropped team get resetted to -1 and all played matches will be deleted.

veehell

-cavalier-

thanks for reply.
i will check it again later….

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

The results of all Core-13 will get deleted aswell ofcourse, normally this is done before we mark teams as dropped.

About the seedings, it’s pretty hard to make decent seedings if 80% of the registered teams are new and never played in a tf2 league before. Anyway we tried our best, sure there are some “overpowered” teams in some Divisions but that’s not changeable.

Also all Division Skill Levels should get more equal in the coming Season due to our Promotion/Relegation System.

veehell

-cavalier-

yep now it is as used to be :)
thanks

ad_seeding: i understand it, hope that next season will be more balanced then

Locked Pages: 1