Forum

Weapon Limits And Bans

Created 11th January 2010 @ 18:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

perry

[MIPC]

What the fuck is the point in limiting weapons to 1? It’s not a solution. Either ban certain weapons totally or allow them completely, but don’t start limiting them to just 1, it’s pointless.

And why allow chickenshit like fan and sandman in the first place? Add to that, for a game like TF2 that needs to progress competitively, playing it with swords and shields isn’t the way to go.

jgmaster

BM

And this ladies and gentleman helps noone.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Mikuu you’re such a rude boy.

Jonni

[FB]

don’t you think you’re over-reacting a little bit? the fact that you can’t handle or don’t like the new weapons doesn’t mean they aren’t THE WAY FORWARD, does it?

We never said we are not open to suggestions, but you’ll have to play with/against these weapons before you know anything about them.

archy

im looking forward to seeing everybody failing to kill a shield demo with shotgun or scatter gun. (no stickies? 150 hp on sword demo? no sword kills and therefore constant drawback?)

Randdalf

(0v0)

I don’t get your point.

You want to help the game grow competitively and yet you want to ban viable options?

Extremer

BUT PERRY THESE WEAPONS ADD DEPTH TO THE GAME!!!

bennY

dp.

another ban the fan thread coming up…

Anathema

Limiting a weapon might be a decent solution in certain situations (though I’m not sure it is in this case)
However I fully agree that the FaN, sandman and targe have no place in any sort of competitive enviroment.

archy

i dont hope so, since its pointless.

Skyride

DUCS

I fully agree that the FaN, sandman and targe have no place in any sort of competitive enviroment.

Just feel privilaged to be on a single digit page number.

Last edited by Skyride,

Skyride

DUCS

double post

Last edited by Skyride,

perry

[MIPC]

My point is that for a competitive FPS game that needs to progress competitively and specifically needs to impress people from other games, not just our own, playing with swords, shields and jars of piss simply isn’t the right way to go.

Limiting certain weapons to 1 only makes things more confusing to some people who may not play this game competitively, either ban them completely or allow them.

Last edited by perry,

perry

[MIPC]

don’t you think you’re over-reacting a little bit? the fact that you can’t handle or don’t like the new weapons doesn’t mean they aren’t THE WAY FORWARD, does it?

We never said we are not open to suggestions, but you’ll have to play with/against these weapons before you know anything about them.

I personally LIKE the sword and shield. They’re loads of fun. I can handle them. But for a progressing competitive FPS, I wouldn’t want to see it go towards the direction of magic sticks and dragons! :]

archy

i dont think any team would like their demo to drop his stickies for a fu***** shield or sword.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »