Forum

koth_viaduct for Season 7?

Created 11th January 2010 @ 12:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Basically just trying to gauge interest, would many clans like to play viaduct next season?

Seems to be taking off in NA and looks to be a nice change from 5CP gameplay. Loads of demos of it on Gotfrag if anyone wants to check it out.

Waster

SNIPERFEST

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I wouldn’t mind tbh, it could be a nice change. The koth cup was a lot of fun as well. It can be interesting to see how it plays 6v6 with a medic.

And as far as i’m concerned it can replace ctf mode.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

I actually watched a few Viaduct games and I was pretty impressed with how it played.

One of them was col vs pandemic and it went right down to the wire, very even and pretty exciting.

It’s an interesting gameplay change that the sniper is more a priority target than medic.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yeah, definitely worth running a sniper but a bit of class diversity is hardly a bad thing!

Might be nice to have it replace cp_well or maybe even ctf_turbine.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Get it instead of turdbine

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Personally I’d like to see Viaduct replace Well. I’m not sure what other admins think or how our playerbase would respond after the great Gorge crisis of 2010, though.

edit: and it’s not even just a new map, it’s a total new gametype, too!

Last edited by JimmyBreeze,

exm

I played it on wireplay 7v7 match. I think it was great fun, but there was class limit 1. Not sure if it would be fun with our current class limits

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Personally I’d like to see Viaduct replace Well. I’m not sure what other admins think or how our playerbase would respond after the great Gorge crisis of 2010, though.

Would it be possible to get a poll on it replacing Well or even better a one night cup so teams can get some first hand experience before deciding?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Yeah in Wireplay 7v7 snipers and kritz were the key elements. You don’t have time to get an uber up. It was good, although personally I prefered it in 4v4 because it was easier to re-cap once you’d lost the point, having a medic makes that more difficult.

dougiie

CotC

cp_well out – koth_viaduct in plz :P

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

my team will run 2 scouts, 2 sniper and medic + demo
should be the best option

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’d like to see this instead of Gorge personally :]

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Get rid of Gullywash, put in Viaduct. imo.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Well I think this thread has shown there’s enough interest for admins to at least take a look at replacing one of the less popular maps with viaduct ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »