Forum

deathadder and razer goliathus speed editon help

Created 14th October 2009 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tony

guys i’m using deathadder and razer goliathus speed editon could you tell me what’s the best dpi and sens for scout? :D

BvD

flowerpower/

guys i’m using deathadder and razer goliathus speed editon could you tell me what’s the best dpi and sens for scout? :D

It’s personal, figure out what you like best by practising.

Swaii

1800DPI
1.5SENS

Tony

that’s the problem lol

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

1800 dpi and something below 1.

Assault Marine Sigh

I have a deathadder and a mantis mousemat (speed).
I play on max dpi ofc, with ingame of 2.4 some consider this high however. Perhaps try 1 and either work your way up or down until it feels comfortable.

It would also depend on your grip .. I mean my grip has changed since cz which favoured high sense, now I prefer fairly low sense.

As someone stated its to each person.

Memento Mori

at least 1 to be pro. As low as you can put it without it going off the mousepad.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Move the mouse at a speed you’re comfortable with.
Adjust your sens until you can get an accurate but fast 360 degree turn without having to do some spaz arm movement that mucks up your aim

Worked for me, it’s just what you’re used to

KOVACS

Probably anywhere between 0.9 and 1.5 sens at 1800 dpi with windows 6th is optimal once you get used to it, so somewhere between 15-25cm/360

Last edited by KOVACS,

julieN1

cQr

deathadder + archetype sUrface 1030.

1800dpi, regular windows, 1.25 sens ingame.

Iggy-

450 – 800 dpi
standard windows sens (6)
sens ingame – find out what you like best

Last edited by Iggy-,

longas

Razer Lachesis + QcK+
750 DPI – 1.0 sens in-game
80cm/360º

Last edited by longas,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Probably anywhere between 0.9 and 1.5 sens at 1800 dpi with windows 6th is optimal once you get used to it, so somewhere between 15-25cm/360

I’m at ~40-45cm 360 I guess (mousepad is only 35cm). 1800dpi + 0.85 sens (found out .8 was to low for me atm, and .9 to fast sometimes). Using DB G3 (same sensor). You never really need to do a 360 anyways.

Last edited by Koeitje,

nvc

deathadder + archetype sUrface 1030.

1800dpi, regular windows, 1.25 sens ingame.

I’ve got 1.255 xDDDDD

Extremer

Razer Lachesis + QcK+
750 DPI – 1.0 sens in-game
80cm/360º

Holy shit that’s huge.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »