It’s nice. But if u always have to refresh … :(

Ino

dp.
dp.

Just do Ctrl+F5, should do the trick

What’s different?

dougiie

CotC

If I close all my Chrome windows, then open chrome and press the etf2l thumbnail I have on my start page, then it looks like this (ie. fail)

Then I hit F5 to refresh the page and it looks like this (as intended)

I can keep doing this over and over again, it always fails the first time I enter the page.

I had the same issue with Firefox.

yep me 2, I prefered the old layout tbh

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

working fine on firefox and chrome for me. did need to ctrl+F5 on chrome though, fine since

bunfi

i’ll be quite happy, if the calendar menu get back to the top menu bar. imo.

TroubleGirl

I like it, all works fine by me, I had to use F5 first and last time. Nice work.

Absolute

@f2
Google Chrome? Jeeeeeeeez. Why would you use that over FF, you may aswell go out and buy a dog and enter dog grooming competitions. Infact. post pics.

Works completely fine for me on FF 3.5.3, no need for F5. Sounds like people just needed to load the scripts completely out of their cached versions.

TroubleGirl

Works completely fine for me on FF 3.5.3, no need for F5. Sounds like people just needed to load the scripts completely out of their cached versions.

I have 3.5.3 at all systems i didn’t need F5 at gaming pc, but laptop showed stuffs wrong somehow.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Must say i liked the old layout just since it instantly showed what matchs were going to be played today now i have to click once omg!

Norrland3000

@f2
Google Chrome? Jeeeeeeeez. Why would you use that over FF, you may aswell go out and buy a dog and enter dog grooming competitions. Infact. post pics.

Chrome is awesome, fast as lightning!

U-die

New layout sucks, not enough nekid women

fJack

k^m

New layout sucks, not enough nekid women

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/68863/second%20scruffy%202.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »