i just clicked accept.

huhystah

i just clicked accept.

Me too

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

If you try going straight to “more recent posts”, it gets stuck on the rules page. I think the main forum link is the only way around this.

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

If you “forgot” to read the rules this link is your friend: http://etf2l.org/forum/rules/

Feedback is welcome.

iQue

keso

Seems nice.

ST8

Shouldnt get stuck accepting now, sorry about that!

byte

<3 ST8

[Edit: We have admins watching over the forums every 30minutes usually so please do take note to the rules]

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

xzr

welcome to the motherfucking carebearvalley

Wiiking

F.14-Strictly no topics are to be created with reference to: –

* Religion
* Politics

Discussing politics and religion is really interesting and an usual topic that can pop up in many ways from different angles. I know this is sensitive for some people but as said, with the other rules religion and politics can be discussed “harmless”

except from that its just common sense but a bit boring to have it in text :P i hope ppl wont get banned for jokes that might sound harsh between friends

Last edited by Wiiking,

byte

Keep the attitude Xzar should be amusing in the future posts to come from you (if any) =)

Sneis you raise a good point problem is 1% of the public will go on a serious route down those two topics, so to avoid it completely we just ruled it out, the admins will know if you or anyone else is having a banter or joking with a mate or being hostile/inappropriate.

:x

Cheers

Byte

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

welcome to the motherfucking carebearvalley

<3 carebears

I hope you see, when I accepted the rules, so older replies shouldnt be punished ;)

Last edited by cheee,

byte

No because the rules were not out by then so logically it would seem wrong to punish anyone before che :-)

Cheers

Byte

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I’m just feeling sorry (for myself)
I wrote “fu” after someone changed his post and my old statement was nonsense then, because I didnt quoted him, but I’m sure he wasnt offended

b2t: good rules are good
I agree with the separation between League play bans and forum bans

Last edited by cheee,

xzr

Keep the attitude Xzar should be amusing in the future posts to come from you (if any) =)

FYI I was just stating my opinion and using a rude word in a joking manner!

Cheers, Xzar

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »