Forum

Final divisions woot!

Created 21st September 2009 @ 09:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Just because you go under the same name, doesn’t mean the current px is the same clan that won div3 last season, and you should therefore not have these socalled “rights” of a div2 spot. 2 players from last season are still in the clan, the rest are new recruits, px having lost their strongest players by the end of s5.

Good point… you could apply the same logic (in reverse) to Devil’s Rejects provisional seeding. If Loco had folded that team and made a new team called something else, they might well be put straight into div 2 like rats and team nix.

demsii

EPA

I still believe that clans from the previous season that won promotion and didn’t fold should be given priority above newly formed clans/reformed clans, even if they didn’t sign up the first day (first come, first serve bs, you signed up in the given time, don’t give 4 days to sign up then).

geegee etf2l.

Just because you go under the same name, doesn’t mean the current px is the same clan that won div3 last season, and you should therefore not have these socalled “rights” of a div2 spot. 2 players from last season are still in the clan, the rest are new recruits, px having lost their strongest players by the end of s5.

Just because I refused to trial you, doesn’t mean you currently have the right to comment seeing you know jack shit about px. Sure, we’ve undergone some changes, but best players? Hardly. If you had any idea (at all) how we play and what kind of results we get, than you would have a right to speak. And just because other people get recruited, does that mean they are by definition worse than the previous players? If that were the case, why would top clans bother recruiting other players and not just fold? gg logic.

if you have something against me, drop me a line in irc and we can troll each other some more if you like, but don’t mess it up for my clan in the progress :)

Last edited by demsii,

Norris

fuck yea i might be shit CX but demsi has a point. the other ones are quite good and btw what was all the fuss about the etf2l admins and their support for teams who put some effort into this by playing and staying together??:P

Last edited by Norris,

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

The whole case was described to Demourage a few days ago. It was a mistake from us. We have learned from it so something equal won’t happen in Season 7. A few Season 5 teams didn’t make it to the first 330 slots as they have signed late. These will be prefered from the Waiting List.
Px is 1st on the Waiting List for Div2 and will get the first open spot there.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Just because I refused to trial you, doesn’t mean you currently have the right to comment seeing you know jack shit about px. Sure, we’ve undergone some changes, but best players? Hardly. If you had any idea (at all) how we play and what kind of results we get, than you would have a right to speak. And just because other people get recruited, does that mean they are by definition worse than the previous players? If that were the case, why would top clans bother recruiting other players and not just fold? gg logic.

if you have something against me, drop me a line in irc and we can troll each other some more if you like, but don’t mess it up for my clan in the progress :)

Your skill-level and results have nothing to do with the matter. The fact that your team is an entirely different one from what won last season, you sneaking through a loophole in the system and claiming a div2 spot is unjust. Fair enough, your team might be good, but how does this make you deserve a spot over any other team wanting in to div2 this season?

Last edited by CommanderX,

demsii

EPA

Your skill-level and results have nothing to do with the matter. The fact that your team is an entirely different one from what won last season, you sneaking through a loophole in the system and claiming a div2 spot is unjust. Fair enough, your team might be good, but how does this make you deserve a spot over any other team wanting in to div2 this season?

You’re either really slow or just refusing to get it.

Your skill-level and results have nothing to do with the matter

Of course it doesn’t, cuz competition, that’s not what it’s about, certainly not with balanced teams.. +1

The fact that your team is an entirely different one from what won last season, you sneaking through a loophole in the system and claiming a div2 spot is unjust.

Read again ’till you get what I said.. Or even better, let’s put down Crack Clan to div2, they recruited 2 new scouts so certainly they can’t be as good as they were!! .. +2

Fair enough, your team might be good, but how does this make you deserve a spot over any other team wanting in to div2 this season?

Of course not, that’s what promotion is all about, why would that give you the right to go a division up? .. +3

gg logic.

Jorman

EPA

You’re either really slow or just refusing to get it.

Your skill-level and results have nothing to do with the matter

Of course it doesn’t, cuz competition, that’s not what it’s about, certainly not with balanced teams.. +1

The fact that your team is an entirely different one from what won last season, you sneaking through a loophole in the system and claiming a div2 spot is unjust.

Read again ’till you get what I said.. Or even better, let’s put down Crack Clan to div2, they recruited 2 new scouts so certainly they can’t be as good as they were!! .. +2

Fair enough, your team might be good, but how does this make you deserve a spot over any other team wanting in to div2 this season?

Of course not, that’s what promotion is all about, why would that give you the right to go a division up? .. +3

gg logic.

I fucking second that…

Norris

yea CX acts a bit out of mind. don’t let this turn into something personal guys. let’s just hope the admins can sort this out somehow. the waiting list might be an option even it sounds sad and anti-competitive to me to hope some other team needs to fold for us pretty soon in the season.

demsii

EPA

apparantly he’s posting for someone that I’m not supposed to give the identity off in case *it* might get a forum ban .. o snap.

hello thread. i love all of you

p.s fb want their avatar back lol na im not bringing that up again that shit was too funny

Last edited by Shintaz,

demsii

EPA

I see your lazy eye confused JB with CommanderX .. geegee Shintaz.

edit: nice ninja edit Shintaz

Last edited by demsii,

Skyride

DUCS

Just because I refused to trial you (bla bla enter some random shit here)

Lol
refused to trial Jimmybreeze

1. That’s a lie
IF NOT
2. You’re fucking stupid. JB is THE BEST EVAR LIKE EVAR
3. You’re fucking stupid.

Wow…. Some Epic failure right there.

fu all im going bed cya :(

Last edited by Shintaz,

Wdlwn

Just because I refused to trial you (bla bla enter some random shit here)

Lol
refused to trial Jimmybreeze

1. That’s a lie
IF NOT
2. You’re fucking stupid. JB is THE BEST EVAR LIKE EVAR
3. You’re fucking stupid.

Wow…. Some Epic failure right there.

Could say the same of your recruitment thread :)

wheeeeeeyyyy

but yeah it’s shintaz’s birthday, leave him alone.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »